[New Moon Occurs On February 16, 2018 at 02:35:55 (IST) When Vrischika (Sidereal Scorpio) Lagna Ascends in New Delhi The National Capital Of India]
(1) Mundane Astrological Predictions For India For Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 By Vishal Aksh
(1.1) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 increases the inner strength, skills such as writing skills and communication skills of Indians people and thus Players, Writers and Correspondents will find this period very good to display their skills, potential and stamina. Their inner strength will increase.
(1.2) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 also results in injuries and health problems to Players, Writers and Correspondents so they need care.
(1.3) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 increases the intuition of Indian people thus Astrologers, Fortune Tellers, Healers and similar person will find this period suitable to display their Karmic approaches. Astrologers with intuition and Mantra power will make splendid predictions and predictions made by them in past will also come into being within this period. Pious Mantrik or similar people will also get benefits on account of Mantra Japa.
(1.4) People & Celebrates relating to Arts, Show world and Games will find a period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 almost good result giving and they will also get benefits, rewards and appreciations.
(1.5) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 also motivates students to do work hard with concentration and students will find this period satisfying their aspiration to do well in academy and studies. Several Indian students will shine well within this period.
(1.6) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 also supports Indian people to incline towards spiritual, mystical, religious and metaphysical approaches and people related to these fields will get benefits and appreciations.
(1.7) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 gives space for ruling Government at centre to dominate over all the opponents and all the oppositions finally.
(1.8) The period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 proves adverse for the health of a parliamentarian holding coveted position or parliamentarian held coveted position in past and such influential person also suffer on account of the hidden actions of nature.
(1.9) The diseases and tragedies also increase within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 so Indian people should take care about health.
(1.10) Period within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 creates atmosphere for respected courts of India to give bold decisions and they will remain dignified.
(1.11) The Indian Judges or the judges remained in past will suffer within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 on account of actions of opponents, bad health or hidden actions of the nature.
(1.12) Jails and hospital need proper securities any bad events likely to occur concerning Jails and hospitals will be detected and solved by securities and similar agencies.
(1.13) Parmatma Vishnu, Rudra, Hanumaan Ji and Durga will be best deities to be worshiped to get divine benefits within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018.
(2) Mundane Astrological Predictions For The World For Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 By Vishal Aksh
(2.1) Within Feb 16, 2018 to Mar 17, 2018 the several countries will suffer on account of rough weather, tragedies and other adverse events.
Written on Friday, February 16, 2018 at 20:36 (IST) by
[The India’s Wins in various games & Gets Crowned of Coveted Title Exist In Mundane Astrological Predictions Given By Vishal Aksh Witin A Period From April 14, 2017 To April 14, 2018]
(1.1) It was the Saturday, January 3, 2018 and I was not in a good mood right from the starting of the day so to make it easy I set before Television to view news and while doing so I also started viewing several Whatsapp messages which I rarely see daily. But soon the news appeared on Television which made me to feel cheerful and it was the great news that Indian Cricket Under 19Team Won the World Cup by defeating Australian Cricket Under 19 Team. Winning of World Cup is always great news if won by India.
(1.2) I remember on Friday, June 2, 2017 I published an article: “Upcoming Expected Events For India…” in which I made several mundane astrological predictions likely to occur within a period started from April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018. This article was written and published on Friday, June 2, 2017 after about two months of delay from Surya Mesh Sankraman (Sun’s Ingress into Sidereal Aries occurred at April 14, 2017)
(1.3) In a Vedic Jyotish text Tajik Neelkanthi it is written that mundane events should be predicted after the judgment of the horoscope erected at the time of Sun’s Sidereal Aries Ingress. In my vast experience of more than 28 years in the field of Vedic Jyotish I found this Ingress Horoscope very much effective in predicting the future of individual too if it is correlated with his natal horoscope. This I shall try my best to discuss in one of my forthcoming article.
(1.4) In that article I only gave two mundane predictions for the period started from April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018. Now about two months to go to complete this period and several major events coming under those two mundane astrological predictions made by me occurred at the time of writing of this article i.e. on Sunday, February 4, 2018.
(1.5) In that article I also gave mundane astrological prediction about show world, artists and entertainment related people for their successes within April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018 and I remember Manushi Chhillar a Miss India becoming Miss World 2017. Manushi Chhillar is that Indian who was crowned as Miss World after 17 years of the last crowned Indian female.
(2) In forthcoming paragraphs several Major Events coming under the range of Mundane Astrological Predictions given by me in that article will be written:
(2.1) Major Event 01: “India win U19 World Cup final; BCCI announces Rs 50 lakh award for Rahul Dravid, each player to get Rs 30 lakh”
(2.3) Major Event 03: “Asia Cup Hockey Final 2017 Highlights: India Beat Malaysia To Lift Their 3rd Continental Title. Ramandeep and Lalit scored for India as they beat Malaysia and lift their third Asia Cup trophy at Dhaka”
(2.4) Major Event 04: “Kidambi Srikanth beats Chen Long to win Australia Open Super Series. India shuttler Kidambi Srikanth defeated Olympic champion Chen Long in a dominating fashion to win the Australia Open Super Series men’s singles title on Sunday. Srikanth won in straight games 22-20, 21-16 to win his career’s fourth Super Series title”
From News Paper: THE TIMES OF INDIA
TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jun 25, 2017, 17:01 IST
(2.5) Covering Prediction For Aforesaid Major Events (1), (2), (3) & (4): “Prediction 01: “The players find the period started from April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018 very good to display their skills and they will also get reward, appreciations and respect.”
From Article: Upcoming Expected Events For India Astrologically Predicted By Vishal Aksh
HOROANALYSIS.WORDPRESS.COM | Published: Friday, June 2, 2017
(3.1) Covering Prediction For Aforesaid Major Event 05: “Prediction 02: “The artists, celebrities & people relating to show word and entertainment find the period started from April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018 favorable to display their works, creativities and skills. At least an artistic creation is also expected to dominate on the screen.”
From Article: Upcoming Expected Events For India Astrologically Predicted By Vishal Aksh
HOROANALYSIS.WORDPRESS.COM | Published: Friday, June 2, 2017
(4) For the benefits of all the Vedic Astrologers I am giving some guidelines of the basis on which aforesaid fulfilled predictions were made by me in forthcoming paragraphs:
(4.1) In Indian Independence Horoscope the sub period of exalted Rahu in the main period of Moon occupying its own sign Kark (Sidereal Cancer) in third house is from February 7, 2017 to August 11, 2018. The third house rules Games, show world & entertainments etc so being 3rd lord in third House Moon main period reflects successes to players, artists and entertainers etc. Sub lord Rahu is in 11th from main period lord Moon and in Chalit Chakra Jupiter becoming the 9th lord moves to 7th Bhava from 6th house and there it aspects Dasha Lord Moon and Antar Dasha Lord Rahu so it reflects successes to players, artists, people related to show world & entertainments within February 7, 2017 to August 11, 2018. Antardash Lord Rahu is exalted and Moon the Mahadasha Lord is in its own sign so great successes to them
(4.2) Surya Mesh Sankramana (Sun’s Sidereal ingress) occurred when Makar rashi (Sidereal Capricorn) was ascending in New Delhi the national Capital of India. The Dasha Lord Moon of Indian Independence Horoscope received aspects from exalted Sun, 9th lord Mercury & Ketu in Surya Mesh Sankramana (Sun’s Sidereal ingress) Horoscope so whenever three Planets aspect Moon it become powerful combination there in terms of 3rd house. The Antardasha Lord Rahu of Indian Independence Horoscope receives the aspect of exalted & Yogakaarka Venus in Surya Mesh Sankramana (Sun’s Sidereal ingress) horoscope when in the Chalit Chakra of that Solar ingress chart exalted Yogakaarka Venus moves to 2nd Bhava from 3rd House and start aspecting the Antardasha lord Rahu occupying 11th from the position of Mhadasha Lord Moon of Indian Independence Horoscope in Surya Mesh Sankraman (Solar Sidereal Aries Ingress) Chalit Chakra. This indicates successes to players, artists, people related to show world and entertainments within April 14, 2017 to April 14, 2018.
Written on Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 22:44 (IST) by
(1) As I mentioned several times that it was in year 1991 to year 1992 when I studied various texts on Vedic Jyotish through self efforts. Those texts were translated from Sanskrit to Hindi or from Sanskrit to English by various scholars. I did not read any text on Vedic Jyotish after year 1993. The motive behind reading the various Jyotish texts was to understand the knowledge and to get useful insights. I tried various rules of Vedic Jyotish and applied them to various Horoscopes. I noticed that translations of Sanskrit Shlokas as done by scholars were not satisfying the meaning and inner meaning of Sanskrit Shlokas.
(2) In those days the Astrologers translating the Sanskrit Shloka were known for their writings not for their predictions except legendry Vedic Astrologer Pro. BV Raman who was not only the unique translator but also superb astrologer. There were research works by several authors too on Vedic Jyotish but without clarity most of their works found to be copied from Western Astrology. Keeping these in my mind I decided to read the Sanskrit Shloka containing the valuable information about Vedic Jyotish and started to understand them with my knowledge of Sanskrit however little it was in those days. This gave me power to visualize and understand the soul of Vedic Jyotish.
(3) It was perhaps in year 1993 when I found most of the then prevailing astrologers containing either the half baked knowledge or parrot knowledge. Their main motives were to sell their works and create their images.
(4) It was true that in those days there were also great astrologers and Sh. Lachhman Das Madan was one of such legend known for his accurate predictions he gave on the basis of Dashmansh Chart (D10) in his astro monthly magazine Babaji. I got several insights from his writings about the use of Chalit Chakra and it was from year 1993 I started making use of Chalit Chakra effectively but here I would like to say that I gave successful predictions on the basis of Chalit Chakra in year 1990, 1991 & 1992 to up to very lesser extent. I only got insights from the writings of Sh. Lachhman Das Madan but the system of the judgment of Chalit Chakra was too developed by me. Astrologers in Northern parts of India are found to use Chalit Chakra effectively. In year 1993 a gentle man told me that in Bihar several astrologers make use of Chalit Chakra effectively. One of my facebook students informed me through email that in southern parts of India astrologers ignore to use Chalit Chakra. Most of the astrological modern books and commentaries available are written by the authors / astrologers from the southern parts of India and that is why this greatest system is being ignored by budding and young astrologers. This article is not about Chalit Chakra so now it is being limited to this paragraph only.
(5) In year 1991 to 1992 I was trying my best to understand the Varshphala the Vedic Annual Horoscope and the reason behind that was that Antardasha of a planet is from one year to three years and four months so to get results of Antardasha precisely the Varshphala could prove helpful to bring the various results reflected by Antardasha on yearly basis. The only authentic books on Vedic Annul Horoscope that I had were Tajikneelkanthi and Uttrakalamitra. In those days I had strong opinion that if Mahadasha lord or Antardasha lord becomes Varshesh (Lord of the year in Varshphala) it reflects the results of Mhadasha or Antardasha as stored in one’s horoscope. Several times my opinion found working and several time not working. Up to some extant I found that Muntha if occupying the sign occupied by natal Dasha lord or natal Antardasha lord influences the results given by natal Dasha lord or natal antardasha lord according to its position in Varshphala Charts but here too several exceptions were found.
(5.1) In fact the method of erecting Annual Horoscopes as described in Tajikneelkanthi is not accurate so if you are using that you should avoid it. The philosophy given in Tajikneelkanthi about the calculation of the commencement of Annual Horoscope only satisfies academic interests but the philosophy about the calculations of the commencement given in Uttrakalamitra written by Mahakavi Kalidasa is accurate.
(6) In Uttrakalamitra the great Vedic poet Kalidasa gave the entire system to erect and judge a Vedic Annual Horoscope in one Shloka. For the benefits of learners and researches of Vedic Jyotish I am giving that Shloka below:
जन्मार्केण समो यदि स्फुटरविर्नाड्यादिभिः स्यादसौ (Janmaarken Samo yadi shputravirnaadyaabhi esyaadasau)
(6.1) This was the greatest Sanskrit Shloka I found giving the authenticity of my researches on Vedic Annual Horoscopes and I shall describe this in one of the forthcoming paragraphs.
(6.2) The Vedic Jyotish text Uttrakalamitra written by Mahakavi Kalidasa that I was having in those days was translated from Sanskrit to Hindi by Astrologer Jagannath Bhasin. That Uttrakalamitra was the edition of 1988 published by Ranjan Publications. See Figure: 01 below:
(6.3) The Sanskrit Shloka given under (6) was translated by Sh. Jagannath Bhasin from Sanskrit to Hindi in that issue of Uttrakalamitra is translated in English here as whenever Sun exactly comes to the natal Sign: Degree:Minutes:Seconds a Solar year completes. To know the result of a particular Solar year calculate the Ascendant at its commencement. Longitude of Planets, Longitude of Bhava and calculate Saptavarga results and then speak the result. See Figure: 02 below which is the Photograph of that Sanskrit Shloka and the translation of it from Sanskrit to Hindi done by Sh. Jagannath Bhasin in Vedic Astrological Text the Uttrakalamitra:
(6.4) I found this rule very effective and it clearly reflects that Saptavarga should be calculated at the time of commencement of Annual Horoscope like in case of natal Horoscope. What confused me then why the term Munivargasambhavabalam as described in that Sanskrit Shloka was translated as Saptavarga by Sh. Jagannath Bhasin why not he translated as Shadvarga or Shodashvarga. The only thing that came into my mind then was perhaps there are Seven cosmic great Rishi and generally Muni & Rishi are treated as same so the Author Sh. Jagannath Bhasin put Sapta or seven in place of Muni to make it clear as Saptavarga for Munivarga. But somehow this translation of Sh. Jagannath Bhasin did not satisfy me as I was clear that Mahakavi Kalidasa the original author of Uttrakalamitra knew the difference between a rishi and a muni otherwise the Mahakavi Kalidas wrote the word Rishivarga instead of Munivarga.
(6.5) While predicting through the rule given in Uttrakalamitra about Annual Horoscopy in number of Annual Horoscopes of various person I saw whenever Dashmansh (D10) became powerful it gave professional success in that year, whenever Chaturthansh (D4) became powerful at the commencement of Annual Horoscope it gave them results about their fortune and property mostly landed, similarly Bhansh Charts (D27) becoming powerful at the commencement of Annual Horoscopes found to give strong will, the development of positive attitude, the increase in the power to influence others in that concerned year and in similar way Vinshansh Charts becoming powerful were found to give them increase in spiritualism, occultism and mysticism and Siddhansh (24) under such positions found to give very good academic successes to students and improving the knowledge and if it was found extraordinarily powerful it put a working person into academy . It was the wonder for me in those days how the Shodasvarga scheme was working brilliantly in Annual Horoscope. It was after year 2000 suddenly I remembered what I read in Brihit Parashasa Horoshaastra in year 1991that in very first Shloka the great Parashara was described as Muni not Rishi and in Vargabhednaah Chapter while describing Vargabala the great Muni Prashar taught his disciple Meitrya about the special Viswaka approved by him (Muni Parashar) and the the Sanskrit term used there was Sammataam or it was Parashar Sammataam or Muni Sammtaam and that valuation of Planets was applicable to Shodashvarga.
(7) It then became clear to me that the Sanskrit word Munivargasambhavabalam appeared in that Sanskrit Shloka stands for the entire Shodashvarga not just for Saptavarga as wrongly translated by Sh. Jagannath Bhasin.
(7.1) This cleared several points for me to conduct further researches in Vedic Jyotish as (i) As Dwadashvargi described in Tajikneelkanthi as a source of strength of Planets in annual horoscope the Shodashvargi should be used in Annual Horoscope. (ii) Mahakavi Kalidas was not against the system of Prashara as he gave his regards to Prashara by considering the great teaching of Parashara.
(7.2) In those days there was a belief among astrologers that Mahakavi Kalidasa in his Uttrakalamitra went against the teachings of Parashara.
(8) It made my belief stronger that the Astrological Authors translating the Sanskrit Jyotish work into Hindi or English are doing errors and they have no experience of applying the rules given in ancient texts of Vedic Jyotish in making predictions and thereby mislead the readers, learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish.
Written on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 20:35 (IST) by
(1) On Saturday, July 29, 2017 an article was written by me in that article I have given several Mundane Astrological Predictions on the basis of Oath Taking Horoscope of President of India. The main purpose to write that article was to show the importance of Oath Taking Chart of in predicting Mundane Astrological Events. Since then several Mundane Events predicted by me on the basis of my understandings of Vedic Jyotish have come into being but in this article I would like to discuss the great Wins of BJP the ruling party at centre in forth coming paragraphs.
(3.2) Covering Predictions For Major Events 01, 02, 03 & 04:“(2.32)In Chalit – Chakra Raj Saham (Rsm.) moves to 6th Bhava from 5th house and there it comes under the aspect of natural benefic lightless Planet Yamakantaka (Ym.)and this is good for the dominance of ruling Government at centre. In Chalit – Chakra Lord of Lagna Venus and natural benefic lightless Planet Indra Chapp (Ic.) moves to 9th Bhava from 8th house and lord of Raj Saham (Rsm.) Saturn moves to 3rd Bhava from 2nd house and there it comes in aspects of Venus and Indra Chaap (Ic.) and this results in powerful Rajyoga for the ruling Government at centre.
(2.33) Prediction: 01: The Oath Taking Horoscope of 14th President of India support ruling Government at Centre in effective functioning and dominance within a period started from July 25, 20017 to July 25, 2022. But one thing is clear the period will be full of hurdles and impediments for the ruling Government at Centre.
(4) In predicting those Mundane Events astrologically the greatest Vedic Jyotish Technique of Chalit Chakra has been used. Astrologers generally ignore this greatest Techinque and the other Vedic Jyotish Elements like Lightless Planets Yamakantaka and Indra Chaapa have been used in addition to Raj Saham. These elements described in Vedic Jyotish too are not used by most of the astrologers in predicting the events.
(5) What has been written under (3.2) of the first Paragraph clearly reflects the manifestation of a powerful Rajyoga for the BJP the ruling party at centre. In Gujarat BJP the ruling party at centre won with marginal seats is what second Paragraph written under (3.2) reflects. In fact every marginal win is a great win too.
(5.1) In the third Paragraph under (3.2) the debilitated 7th lord Mars in 10th house is described as adverse to all the opponents and oppositions to the ruling Government at centre. Here I would like to give an interesting thing that was not discussed earlier but it will be insightful to all the learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish and also prove delightful for expert Vedic Astrologers. Now take the Indian President’s Oath Taking Chart as Annual Horoscope and the Mudda Vinshottri Dasha of Mars is from November 28, 2017 at 01:41:37 (IST) to December 18, 2017 at 18:04:31 (IST) and this period of Mars gave setback to all the opponents and oppositions to the ruling Government at centre as explained in the third Paragraph under (3.2). This will be further explained in forthcoming articles too.
Written on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 01:14 (IST) by
[This article written by me was first published on my Blog on Saturday, May 2, 2016. Follow link: http://horoanalysis.blogspot.in/2015/05/wonders-of-ashtakavarga.html to view it there. Now this article is published again with some more valuable information. For the benefits of learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish paragraphs 20 to 28 are newly added to this article to make it insightful.
(1) In year 1991, I was on the way of understanding Vedic astrology by self efforts but any how I was able to cast any horoscope with Rashi Chart, Chalit Chakra, Shodashvarga, Shadabala, Ashtakavarga, Annual horoscopes, Horary horoscope & Vinshottri dasha along with yogini dasha. At that time it took a fortnight to cast such detailed horoscope but I used to cast and predict. Some of my predictions given to various people & friends came into being in that year and that gave me enough confidence to understand Vedic Jyotisha. Here I would like to advice to every learner of Vedic astrology that he should try to construct horoscope with his own efforts by keeping him away from computerized horoscopes unless he gets enough confidence to cast any horoscope and it will help him to understand the predictive side of Vedic astrology.
(2) At that time Sade Sati was supposed to be a curse in Vedic astrology and in several magazines based on Vedic astrology I used to read the various views about it by different astrologers & authors. According Dr. B. V. Raman the consideration of Sade Sati should be from Moon sign or Chander Lagna and I found it working in several cases. Some authors were of the views that the consideration of Sade Sati should be from Ascendant or Lagna but I found that in most of the cases the transit of Saturn through Lagna found to give auspicious results and proved milestone so this idea never convinced me. Some Vedic Sun sign readers were of the opinion that this Sade Sati should be considered from Vedic Sun sign or Surya Lagna and in several cases I saw it working specially when Saturn transited Surya Lagna but there were several exceptions too and then I found people doing mantra japa regularly got glorious results during that transit of Saturn through Surya Lagna. So at that time I concluded that Sade Sati should be considered from Moon sign or Chandera Lagna. The cycle of Moon displays its phases and affects the human beings at their various phases of life so Sade Sati should always be considered from Moon sign or Chander Lagna and thus I understood the working of Sade Sati in this way.
(3) But soon I saw exception of working of Sade Sati in that year 1991 in some cases too and this led me to conclude that the basis of Sade Sati is transit and it would be better to understand the true concept about transit or Gochara. Then I started paying more attention to transit and many times it looked easy and many times it became tough to understand it properly.
(4) It gave me surprised in year 1991 when I saw that in Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra & Brihit Jataka this scheme of transit was not mentioned and I found this technique of Vedic transit well described in Phaladeepika. In Phaladeepika the auspicious results of transits of planets are described as given below in the Table:
(5) At that time I often used to think about the basis of transit given in Phaladeepika and why this type of popular transit scheme did not find place in Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra & Brihit Jataka?
(6) But the transit of Rahu as given in Phaladeepike appeared somewhat confusing as I found Rahu transiting 11th from Moon sign giving adverse results in some cases whereas in Phaladeepika it is said to give good results, in some cases I found Rahu transiting 6th giving adverse results but in Phaladeepika it is given good results, I have also found Rahu transiting Moon sign in some cases giving brilliant results and fulfilling one’s aspirations but in Phaladeepika this transit of Rahu is said to be an adverse transit. So 6th & 11th house transit of Rahu as described in Phaladeepika as good but it was found giving adverse results in several cases in my experience. I knew that in Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra, rishi Parashara had given 18 reformers of Jyotisha but he did not give any references of Manteshwara the author of Phaladeepika in his predictions and the references of Varahamihera the author of Brihitjataka was given in Bhavishya Purana i.e. one of the 18 Purana but the reference of Manteshwara was not given there so that mean Manteswara was no doubt expert astrologer but not of the level of Parashara and Varahamehira so the transit of Rahu given by him needed some corrections. This further enhanced my curiosity and then it became necessary for me 1. To find the basis of the transit given in Phaladeepika as shown in above Table, 2. To find the Lagna out of Lagna, Chandera Lagna or Surya Lagna suitable for the consideration of Sade Sati from that base used in Phaladeepika to describe transits of planets.
(7) In his great work Phaladeeepika, Manteshwara praised rishi Parashara and his works and that clearly meant that Manteshwara developed this system of transit of planets from the works of Parashara i.e Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra. I was very much sure that the basis of transit as given in Phaladeepika must have its roots in Brihit Parashara Hora Shaastra.
(8) In year 1992 or so a thought appeared in my mind that It is Ashtakavargs which is much praised in various texts on Vedic Jyotisha and it is also used in Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra to judge the transit results of Planets & also described in Brihit Jataka and I should relate transit scheme given in Phaladeepika with Ashtakavarga scheme as given in Brihit Parashar Hora Shaastra.
(9) I then took Ashtakavarga of Various planets and tabulated them and when these tables of various Ashtakavargas of planets were prepared and I glanced at those tables then I saw in the Ashtakavargs of every Planet the contributions of auspicious points from Moon to various houses counting from it and I got the missing link. The following tables are used to construct the Ashtakavarga of any horoscope.
(11) I saw the horizontal line headed by Moon in every Ashtaka Varga table of planets were same and in agreement with the auspicious Gochar places of Planets from any Lunar sign or Chandera Lagna and that showed the root of Gochar places allotted to various planets from Lunar sign in Brihit Prashar Hora Shaastra and thus I found the basis of transit of Planets from Lunar sign or Chandra Lagna.
(12) Everyone can see the red horizontal lines each & every Ashtakavarga headed by Moon and compare it with the various auspicious places of Planets from the Chandera Lagna of any horoscope given in the Table of Transit.
(13) In Brihit Prashara Hora Shaastra the Ashtakavarga of Rahu is not given so in Phaladeepika the Gochar places of Rahu is not well marked.
(14) The Ashtaka Varga of Rahu is also given in some other standard text on on Vedic Jyotisha and for the benefit of all the learners & researchers of Vedic astrology I am giving below the table useful to prepare the Ashtaka Varga of Rahu. Here it should be noted that Rahu is a shadowy planet so it never contribute any auspicious points in its Ashtaka Varga too and only seven planets & Lagna contributes auspicious points in the Ashtaka Varga of Rahu.
(15) In this table the auspicious points contributed by Moon are 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th from Moon and if the Rahu is supposed to give auspicious results then it must transit 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th places from Moon to give good results. Learners & Researches of Vedic astrology should note this transit does not support 6th & 11th places from Lunar sign or Chandra Lagna as benefice place for Rahu in Transit from any Lunar Sign or Chandra Lagna and it is in agreement with my findings about the transit of Rahu from any Lunar sign or Chandra Lagna as described by me under (7).
(16) The above Ashtaka Varga Scheme indicates other wonderful results. Collect all the darkblue rows of Sun in every Bhinnashtakvargs and arrange them in new table. A table so prepared becomes the Table of Transit of Planets From Surya Lagna. The following is that table:
(17) Almost all astrologers in this world opine that in Vedic Jyotish the Transits are considered from Moon sign but here it is proved that in Vedic Jyotish the directions have been given to calculate the transit from Sun sign or Surya Lagna too. Learners and researchers please consider it.
(18) The Table Of Transit of Planet from Surya Lagna indicates another fact that Saturn transiting 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th & 11th from ones natal Sun gives auspicious results. This means Saturn transiting from 1st and 12th from one’s natal Sun give good and auspicious results and this means it is not good to consider Saade saati from Sun sign or Surya Lagna.
(19) Though Saturn Transiting over one’s natal Sun in actual practice give hurdles and tensions but Sun being the planet signifying Aatma so here spiritual remedies works to obtain the auspicious results of the Saturn transiting one’s natal Sun.
(20) Now once again concentrate on Bhinnashtaka Varga Tables from Sun to Saturn and from there collect all purple rows of Lagna from each Bhinnashtak Varga and arrange them in a new Table and the Table so prepared becomes the Table Of Transit Of Planets From Lagna and that Table is given below:
(21) All the Astrologer should note that the Ashtak Varga Scheme as described in ancient Vedic Jyotish gives clues to consider the Transit from Lagna and it is just proved by me.
(22) As per Table Of Transit Of Planets From Lagna the transiting Saturn is found to give benefic results in 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 10th, & 11th from Lagna. Here one thing is important to be noted that while transiting Lagna Saturn appears to give benefic results and if Saade Saati is to be considered from Lagna then this place should not be benefic place for transiting Saturn as per Ashtaka Varga rules. Thus Saade Saati cannot be considered from Lagna.
(23) From foregoing paragraphs it becomes clear that Saade Saati should only be considered from Moon or Chander Lagna.
(24) In my experience of about 28 years in the field of Vedic Jyotish I have found and a number of times successfully predicted the benefic events occurring whenever there was the transit of Saturn in Lagna.
(25) Several Astrologers challenge the applicability of Bhiiashtaka Varga and they only refers Sarvashtaka Varga to be the effective one and this is the greatest ignorance they have. Bhinnashtaka Varga is used for predicting accurately. A devoted astrologer should also prepare the Bhinnashtaka Varga of Divisional Charts to make his analysis sharp and accurate.
(26) Several Astrologers have opinion that Ashtaka Varga should be used to judge the transit results only but here they are wrong or confused. Ashtaka Varga proves to be brilliant tool whenever it is applied to judge Dasha / Antardasha results.
(27) Several Astrologers give a technique to calculate Dasha Results and according to them A Mahadasha should be divided into 8th parts and the first 8th part from the commencement of Mahadasha will have the dominance of (1) Saturn followed by (2) Jupiter, (3) Mars, (4) Sun, (5) Venus, (6) Mercury, (7) Moon and (8) Lagna. In this sequence the Geocentric positions of Planets are applied. This Technique works on papers only as in reality this is not good technique to do honest and correct predictions.
(28) The another technique to calculate the Dasha results on the basis of Ashtaka Varga is to divide the Dasha years in twelve equal parts and first starts from the Antardasha Rashi of the sign occupied by Dasha Lord and that sign should have minimum of 5 benefic out of 8 benefic points to give benefic results and next Rashi Antardasha will be the next sign from the sign occupied by Dasha Lord. If the Antarrashi has less than 4 benefic points then that part of the Dasha brings frustration, ill health and setbacks though there may be exceptions. The Antarrashi periods of 6th, 8th or 12th house generally create hurdles, disappointments and crises as per my researches. This system of Dasha analysis on the basis of Ashtaka Varga is given in one ancient text on Vedic Jyotish and is extremely effective but an astrologer should know how to apply that.
(New points from 20 to 28 & Table Of Transit Of Planets From Lagna added to this previously written article on Friday, November 10, 2017 at 22:07 (IST) by Vishal Aksh to make this article insightful for all)
Mercury’s Tula Rashi (Sidereal Libra) Transit Occurs In Mithuna Lagna (Sidereal Gemini Ascends) In New Delhi The National Capital Of India On October 13, 2017 At 23:40:13 (IST)
Wonders Of Vedic Jyotish – A Complete System Of Predictions
(1) By the divine grace of Parmatma Shiva and Bhagwati Parvati the mundane astrological predictions given by me so far on the basis of my understandings of Vedic Jyotish proved true maximum times on national level and international level. In forthcoming paragraphs I would like to write them to dignify the endless extent of Vedic Jyotish:
(1.23) Major Event 19: “A five ODI cricket series played in India between India and Sri Lanka from August 20, 2017 to September 3, 2017 and India won all the five one day international cricket matches and India also won single T20 Cricket match against Sri Lanka on September 6, 2017” – So says FIRSTcricket. Follow link: http://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/results/series/india-vs-sri-lanka-2017.html to view this.
Mundane Astrological Predictions About India Given By Vishal Aksh
(2.1) Prediction 01: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 increases the sensuality so teenagers and youth should try their best to control their senses.
(2.2) Prediction 02: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 motivates people to lead luxurious life
(2.3) Prediction 03: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 creates ways for several players to display their skills, talents and stamina.
(2.4) Prediction 04: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 also creates ways to dignify & appreciate several players.
(2.5) Prediction 05: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 also motivates people to undertake their planned journeys but it will be better for them to avoid journeys within this period if that is not very much essential for them to undertake. Inconveniences are feared during journeys within this period.
(2.6) Prediction 06: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 increases the level of intuition and thus this period supports astrologers with Karmic, Dharmic and spiritual approaches to make correct and useful predictions. It is equally good for fortune tellers and palmists.
(2.7) Prediction 07: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 supports people to make systematic planes and to take long term decisions.
(2.8) Prediction 08: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 further supports respected courts to give bold decisions and it also increases the dignities of respected courts.
(2.9) Prediction 09: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 proves adverse for the health of Judges or judges remained in past. This also reflects that at least a Judge or even remained Judge in past will be insulted & punished or he suffers on account of opponent or suffers on account of the hidden actions of nature.
(2.10) Prediction 10: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 gives space for the betterment of overall financial position.
(2.11) Prediction 11: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 motivates people to payback the loans and to pay texes.
(2.12) Prediction 12: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 motivates Government at centre to refine its working and approaches to govern nation and the Government will be successful in that.
(2.13) Prediction 13: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 supports Government at centre to dominate on all the opponents and all the oppositions.
(2.14) Prediction 14: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 proves adverse for celebrities, officials or officials remained in past, politicians holding coveted positions or held in past or similar person in terms of their health. They will be insulted and punished and there will be also the fear of suffering on account of the hidden actions of the nature.
(2.15) Prediction 15: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 also increases spirituality and people doing Mantra Sadhana, Yoga Sadhana or spiritual advancement get success and enlightenments too.
(2.16) Prediction 16: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 proves adverse for devotees and Guru. The devotees and Gurus will be insulted, punished or suffer on account of opponents.
(2.17) Prediction 17: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 gives divine benefits to the people devoting Parmatma Vishnu.
Mundane Astrological Predictions About The World Given By Vishal Aksh
(3.01) Prediction 18: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 proves highly adverse for several parts of the world. The various parts of the world suffer on account of fire, tragedies or attacks.
(3.02) Prediction 19: A period within October 13, 2017 to November 02, 2017 also results in dreadful volcanoes, fire coming from the inside of earth and leakages of poisonous gases in several parts of world.
Written on Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 04:31 (IST) by
Wonders of Vedic Jyotish- A Complete System Of Predictions
(1) About three years before on Saturday, May 24, 2014 on the timeline of my facebook profile I wrote a small article in that article I gave mundane astrological predictions about India on the basis of my understandings of Vedic Jyotish.
(2) In this article I am sharing some of the fulfilled mundane astrological predictions given by me so far from that article written by me in forthcoming paragraphs:
(3.2) Major Event 03: “On the occasion of Maha Shivratri, Friday, February 24, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a 112-foot-tall Lord Shiva statue in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Raving about the ancient Indian discipline of yoga, PM Modi called for efforts to protect nature and sync human activities with the ecological surroundings.” – So says indiatoday in in its update of February 25, 2017 | UPDATED 18:03 IST. Follow link: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/tallest-statues/1/473038.html to view this news in details.
(4) Fulfilled Predictions About Major Events (1), (2) & (3) : “(9) Prediction(2): There will be acquisition of underground wealth and a new era will start there will also be suffering on account of it but any how there will be acquisition of huge underground wealth and there will also be earning of wealth by taking huge loans and their payback and so suffering on account of it is also indicated within a period 15/08/2014 to 15/08/2029. The burden of repayment of loans and interest will start from 17/08/2018 onwards.
(10) Prediction (3): There will be works related to lands such as constructional works, etc. within a period starting from 15/08/2014 to 15/08/2019.