(ii) In this present Article: “How To Recommend Gayatri Mantra As Remedy”, I wrote the practical applicability of Gayatri Mantra in improving the academic status. This is described in full details in Chapter (III). Every astrologer will be benefited after reading that.
(iii) In Chapter (II) a case of fulfilled prediction given by me about a female’s selection in a very prestigious Engineering Institute of her desire through Competition has been discussed by me. I predicted that by applying shortcut method as developed by me. In this context I would advice every budding Astrologer not to use these types of methods unless you gain required knowledge of Vedic Literatures and understand that on the basis of your experiences.
(iv) In Chapter (II) under (3)/ (iii), I wrote the summery of my researches on relating a Horary Horoscope to A Natal Horoscope
(v) In Chapter (III), I wrote several guidelines about the recommendations of Gayatri Mantra to improve one’s Academic Status. Budding Astrologers should avoid recommending remedies. Recommending remedies is a very tough job.
An Amazing Mantra to Increase Intelligence Level Of Students / Students Of Astrology
(1) This question is generally asked by students and the students of astrology about how to increase the level of intelligence useful in their studies. Though it is a tough job and for that the analysis of one’s entire horoscope is required and then suitable Mantra is selected and prescribed.
(2) But for all purposes there is an amazing mantra and this mantra has amazing power to increase the level of intelligence of students / students of astrology and for the benefit of all students I am writing that mantra with its process.
(3) Daily after taking a bath every student should sit on Padmasana or Sukhasana facing east direction then student should recite ॐ three times and then he should start reciting powerful Gayatri mantra for 108 times and the counting of this Gayatri mantra japa should be done with the help of Rudraksh mala. The Gayatri mantra is as follows:
(4) Note:After the completion of Gyatrimantra japa daily the student must write this mantra for 24 times daily.
(5) This is the complete process for every student and soon he will find the level of intelligence increasing wonderfully. Reciting of this wonderful mantra with its complete process will enable the students
(i) To understand the inner meaning of the lecture delivered by his professor / teacher
(ii) To understand the true meaning while studying texts books
(iii) To cram and memorize whatever has been studied by them
(iv) To increase their inner strengths.
(6) The students of Jyotish /Astrology should also recite this mantra but with some additions before the recitation of Gyatri mantra they should recite Gyatri Hirdey for one time daily and after Gyatri japa they should recite Gayatri Kavach for one time daily and after this write this mantra 24 times daily to develop the vision to understand the inner depth of Jyotish/Astrology.
Guidelines To Relate A Natal Horoscope To A Horary Horoscope
(1) It was Sunday, June 20, 2010 when a couple came to my residence to get the horoscope of their daughter analyzed by me in terms of her selection in Btech through competition. According to them their daughter has already appeared in Competitive Examination conducted by a very reputed Engineering Institute and they were waiting for her result and the next phase will be the interview. The mother of that girl appeared a bit frightened at that moment concerning her daughter’s academy and the straightforward query she asked about the possibility of selection of her daughter in that prestigious Engineering Institute at 11:08 (IST).
(i) Generally I analyze any horoscope through deep research work and it takes from a minimum of thirty hours to more than hundred hours to analyze a horoscope but many times people approach me without any prior information depending upon the seriousness of the situations surrounding them and under such circumstances I analyze their horoscope based on my experiences in the field of Vedic Jyotish. Here I would like to add for the benefits of budding Astrologers that they should never apply these shortcut ways until they gain sufficient experiences in this field.
(ii) Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 11:08 (IST) was taken as the details to erect Horary Horoscope.
(iii) The Birth Details of their daughter are not being disclosed in this Article because her Natal Siddhansh Chakra (D24) only was taken into consideration in addition to the Horary Horoscope to predict astrologically about her selection to that prestigious Engineering Institute.
(iv) In her Natal Siddhansh Chakra (D24) the Lagna (Sidereal Rising Sign in Siddhansh) was Simh with its lord Sun occupying it. The following is her Natal Siddhansh Chakra:
(v) Moon’s Mahadasha: From June 18, 2006 to June 18, 2016
(vi) Jupiter in Moon: From May 18, 2009 to September 17, 2010
(vii) Jupiter’s Sandhya Dasha: From April 14, 2004 to April 14, 2016
(viii) Sun’s Chatursheeti Mahadasha:From August 11, 2003 to August 12, 2015
(2) Analysis: In her Horoscope Sandhya Mahadasha Lord Jupiter being 5th lord in Siddhansh Chakra occupies 10th house in mutual aspect with Mercury the Karka of academy and Yogakarka Mars (Also 4th lord in her Siddhansh Chakra representing Academy). This indicates her Academic success in a professional course at any time within Jupiter’s Sandhya Mahadasha from April 14, 2004 to April 14, 2016.
(i) The Vinshottri Mahadasha lord Moon occupies 5th house in her Siddhansh Chakra and Jupiter’s Antardasha starting from May 18, 2009 to September 17, 2010 in Moon’s Mahadasha. The Jupiter’s Antardasha in her horoscope is guided by Jupiter’s Sandhya Mahadasha so I predicted her entrance to a professional course at any time before September 17, 2010.
(ii) The well disposed Antardasha lord Jupiter was in 6th from Vinshottri Mahadasha Lord Moon so I predicted an Academic Competitive Success for her at any time before September 17, 2010.
(iii) In her Siddhansh Chakra Sun being lord of Siddhansh Lagna occupies Siddhansh Lagna and there was progression of Sun’s Chatursheei Mahadasha from August 11, 2003 to August 12, 2015 with Saturn occupying 6th house in its own sign in Siddhansh Chakra indicated a very big Academic Success for her satisfying to her aspirations but Rahu & Ketu occupying 8th house from Chatursheeti Mahadasha lord Sun in Siddhansh Chakra also indicated doubtful situations at the last moment such as while interviewed before panel of experts.
(3) Then I decided to erect Horary Horoscope to make the analysis accurate and as already described that Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 11:08 (IST) was taken as the details to erect Horary Horoscope. The following was the Horary Horoscope:
(i) In the question horoscope of her mother Simh Rashi rises with 5th lord representing her in 8th house receiving aspect from malefic Saturn & Moon. 5th house is occupied by malefic Rahu. Lord of lagna Sun representing her mother though in 11th house but is in conjunction with malefic Ketu. This shows that at that time she was in the phase of depression and her mother also a sufferer on her account.
(ii) In this question horoscope there is no such possibility of her selection to a desired course. There is no applying aspect between lord of 5th representing her and lord of 9th representing her education. So classical rules of judging question horoscope only give negative results.
(iii) My Researches On Relating Horary Horoscope To One’s Natal Horoscope: For the benefits of all of you here I am sharing my researches about relating a Horary Horoscope to one’s Natal Horoscope. If a person approaches an Astrologer to know the future of his Relative, Friend, Family member or anyone he knows about a specific event then if the Horary Ascendant bears the same Sign that the concerning Divisional chart in the Natal Horoscope about that specific Event has the event will bound to occur provided the Ascendant of the concerned Divisional Chart is powerful and so is its lord in that Divisional Chart. This is somewhat against the Classical System of judging the Horary Horoscope written in texts but it is not against the Classical Theory Of Vedic Jyotish.
(iv) In the Horary Horoscope of her mother the Lagna rises is Simh which is the Lagna of her Siddhansh Chakra in her horoscope and her Siddhansh Lagna is powerful on account of the presence of its Lord Sun in it. So the first house in question chart represents her education in addition to her mother who asked the question. As discussed earlier that her Siddhansh Chakra is powerful. After considering all such possibilities I predicted for her that she will be selected in an engineering degree course in that particular prestigious institute through competition with a successful interview. This astrological prediction given by me fulfilled.
Guidelines To Recommend The Gayatri Mantra
(1) Both in Natal Siddhansh Chakra as well as in Horary Chakra Sun the prime Planet responsible for her success in desired Engineering Institute found to be afflicted on account of the influences of Rahu & Ketu on it so the need of Remedies to stop the coming favorable situation from slipping the hands comes into play.
(2) Because of appearing of Simh Lagna both in Siddhansh Chart and Horary Horoscope of that girl the recommendation of remedies from Durga Saptshati can be taken into consideration to protect her Sun from the evil influences of Rahu & Ketu. The following Mantras are given in Durga Saptshati to improve the education:
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This powerful mantra should be recommended where student is going to prepare for scholarship but in her case her motive was the selection in a prestigious Engineering Institute through Competition so the recitation of this Mantra does not apply to her.
(ii) ॐ विद्या समस्तास्तव देवी भेदाः, स्त्रियः समस्ताः सकला जगत्सु।
त्वयैकया पूरितम्बयैतत्, का ते स्तुतिः स्तव्यपरा परोक्तिः॥
[Om Vidya Samstastav Devi Bhedah, Striyah Samastah Sakala Jagatsu!
Tvayaikaya Pooritambyaitat, Kaa Te Stutih Stavypara Parokti!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This unique Mantra is effective in cases where Female Planets like Moon & Venus forming combinations of education in one’s horoscope are found afflicted but in that girl’s Siddhansh Chart Moon and Venus influencing 5th house are not found afflicted so this Mantra cannot be recommended for her for recitation.
(iii) ॐ सर्वस्य बुद्धिरुपेण जनस्य हृदि संस्थिते।
स्वर्गापवर्गदे देवी नारायणि नमोऽस्तुते॥
[Om Sarvasy Buddhirupen Jansy Hridi Sansthithe!
Swargaapvargde Devi Naarayaani Namostute!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This Mantra is best suited where Knowledge relating to Moksha is desired so it cannot be recommended for that Female.
(iv) ॐ विद्यासु शास्त्रेषु विवेकदीपेष्वाद्येषु वाक्येषु च का त्वदन्या।
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This Mantra when recited with full devotion increases Superior Knowledge, The knowledge of Six Shaastras and the Understanding & Siddhi of Vedic Mantra (वाक्येषु(Vaakyeshu) means Mantras of Vedas) but in that female’s case it could not be recommended because her prime requirement was the selection in a particular Engineering Institute through Competition.
(v) ॐ इत्युक्ता सा तदा देवी गम्भीरान्तःस्मिता जगौ।
दुर्गा भगवती भद्रा ययेदं धार्यते जगत्॥
[OmItyuktaa Saa Tadaa Devi Ghmbheerantahsmita Jagau!
Durga Bhavani Bhadra Yayed Dhaaryete Jagat!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: There are several Astrologers and Mantrikas who believe that this powerful Mantra when recited with full devotion or use as a Samput to recite entire Durgasaptshati results in the Academic excellence.
This Mantra is 116th Mantra of the Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati. This Sanskrit Shloka describes the expressions of Bhagwati Durga after hearing the messages of Demon King Shumbh from his Messenger.
In Vedic Jyotish the Fifth House Stands for Academy and the aforesaid Sanskrit Shloka is from Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati.
This is 116th Sanskrit Shloka of Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati. Number 116 when divided by 27 (Total no. of Nakshatra) gives 4 as Quotient and 8 as Remainder and Remainder represents the 8th Nakshatra which is Pushya Nakshatra which is ruled by Vedic Devta Jeeva (Jupiter) the Guru of Devta and the possessor of entire forms of knowledge so this Mantra acts as a powerful Mantra to enhance the Academic and Mental levels when recited with full devotion even though not a single word about the Knowledge or Academy exists in this Mantra. Deva Guru always motivates Devtas to come out the Challenging Developments by his blessings and suggestions so this Mantra could be recommended for her to recite.
In her Siddhansh Chakra (D24) Rahu & Ketu are in 8th from Sun and in Horary Horoscope Sun is in conjunction with Ketu (A Demon representing Demon King Nishumbh) and it also receives 7th Aspect of Rahu (Also a Demon representing Demon King Shumbh) and 10th Aspect of natural malefic Saturn so if this Mantra was recommended to her to recite it would also activated Rahu & Ketu to create challenging developments in the selection process and for that Chandi Kavach existing under Durgasaptshati would also be recommended to her.
Under Sanskrit Shloka 40th of the Kavach it is said that Vedic Goddess Bhairvi should protect the wife of the Person reciting the Kavach (भार्यां रक्षतु भैरवी or Bharyaam Rakshtu Bhairyi) so the recitation of Chandi Kavach is strictly for men and thus it is not recommended for females.
Thus this Mantra could not be recommended for her to recite
(vi) In an earlier written Sanskrit Shloka under (v) of this Chapter: (III) the Devi Durga is said to exists as वाक्येषु (Vaakyeshu) which means Mantras of Vedas and this indicates the existence of Durga Devi in Vedas. In Shaap Vimochana Mantra existing in Durgakalpa of Rudrayamal Mahatantra the Durga Devi addressed as Rigvedaswaroopini or one having the form of Rigveda so Vedic Mantra for Academic Excellence could also be recommended for her to recite.
(3) Gayatri Mantra well glorified in Vedas also gives superior intelligence and competitive skills but it is also a Surya Mantra. In Aditya Hriday Strotra given in Valmiki Ramayana the Surya is addressed as Tamoghana (तमोघ्न) which means one who hammers the Darkness (Represented by Rahu & Ketu) and thus Gayatri Mantra was recommended to her to recite to satisfy her aspirations regarding her selection in a very prestigious Engineering Institute of her desires.
(4) After few days I got information that she started doing the Gayatri Mantra as prescribed by me as a remedy with pure hearted approaches.
(5) It was on Saturday, November 6, 2010, I received the news that she was selected in that Engineering Institute of her wishes before September 17, 2010.
(1) Nowadays useful Ephemerides are available showing Tables to convert Zonal Standard Time (ZST) to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and Zonal Standard Time (ZST) to Local Mean Time (LMT).
(2) The Zonal Standard Times for every country is different. The Zonal Standard Time for India is known as Indian Standard Time or IST.
(3) I think an Astrologer should know how to convert IST to GMT & vice versa and from IST to LMT and vice versa mathematically.
(4) In this Article I shall explain how one can convert Indian Standard Time (IST) to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
(5) Let me tell you an amazing fact that in Ancient India the Vedic Astronomical Calculations or Ganit Jyotish were performed by taking into consideration Ujjain Mean Time and in modern era it is performed by Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
(6) The India is located at 82.5⁰ E of Greenwich and Greenwich is located at 0⁰. Here I am also giving the formula to convert Angular domain into Time Domain:
(i) Earth completes the rotation of 360⁰ around its own axis roughly = 24 Hours
It Completes the 1⁰ rotation in = (24 ÷ 360) Hours = 00 Hours 04 Minutes
(ii) Thus 82⁰ E in Time Domain will be = 82.5⁰ E × (24 ÷ 360) Hours = 5.5 Hours = 05 Hours 30 Minutes
(iii) Thus the Indian Standard Time (IST) is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time by 05 hours 30 Minutes or by 05:30 Hours.
(iv) 82.5⁰ E is a Place near Mirzapur (UP), India which was chosen as the Standard Longitude Of India.
(v) When there is Midnight at Greenwich there is 05:30 Hours or 05:30 Am at that Place near Mirzapur (UP), India.
(7) To Convert Indian Standard Time into Greenwich Mean Time Subtract 05 Hours 30 Minutes to the Clock Time.
(i) Today at the time of writing this Article it is 07:22 (IST) on Friday, April 26, 2019 so the corresponding Greenwich Mean Time at this moment will be = 07:22 (IST) – 5:30 = 01:52 AM or 01:52 (GMT)
(ii) Let us know what the GMT was at 04:30 (IST) today on Friday, April 26, 2019 and for that:
(iii) 04:30 – 5.30 = -01 Hours and this is invalid since the time cannot be expressed in Negative Value. In such situations 24 hours should be added to get positive true Value
(iv) (-01 + 24) = 23 Hours and this also reflects that in GMT the time becomes ahead of Indian Standard Time which is also impossible so to adjust it the previous date at Greenwich should be taken
(v) Thus 04:30 (IST) today on Friday, April 26, 2019 corresponds 23 Hours on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at Greenwich = 11 PM on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at Greenwich
(vi) 04:30 AM (IST) today on Friday, April 26, 2019 = 11 PM (GMT) on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at Greenwich.
(8) The Useful Formulas:
(i) GMT (format hh:mm) = IST (format hh:mm) – 05:30 when the IST is between 05:30 AM to 24 Hours (Midnight) and the Date at Greenwich will remain the same
(ii) GMT (format hh:mm) = (IST (format hh:mm) + 24) – 05:30 when IST is between 24 Hours or 00:00 Hours (Midnight) and the previous Date at Greenwich should be taken.
Written on Friday, April 26, 2019 at 07:52 (IST) by
“Simple Calculations For Dinmaan (Day Value) & Ratrimaan (Night Value)” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
Ganit Jyotish (Mathematical Jyotish)
(1) In ancient India an Astrologer is supposed to have great knowledge of Ganit Jyotish (Mathematical Side Of Jyotisha) besides the Phalit Jyotish (Predictive Side Of Jyotisha) but now we are living in modern era.
(2) The invention and development of Computers in this modern era made the Ganit or Mathematical side of Jyotish too simple to avoid for all practical purposes. Nowadays you definitely come across several Astrologers who don’t know about the basic calculations used in Jyotisha e.g. if you ask them about Dinmaan (Day Value) or Ratrimaan (Night Value) and I am sure you will find them ignorant like an innocent kid.
(3) In my opinion every Astrologer should have basic knowledge about the Ganit Jyotisha or Mathematical Side of Jyotisha. Nowadays it is very easy for you to find the Sunrise and Sunset timing of the place you live. If you maintain Diary then these are also given in a good Diary.
(4) Before going for the calculations of Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) it is wise to tell you the utility of Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) in Phalit Jyotish (Predictive Side Of Jyotisha)
(5) To understand Vedic Jyotish more precisely and to give accuracy to predictive side Upagraha (Non Luminous Planets) are considered. Few of them like Gulika, Maandi, Mritu, Ardhyama and Yamakantaka are calculated by taking into consideration the Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value). These are not given in many software. I have found the Mandi is not calculated in proper way in almost all the Software showing the position of Upagrah (Non Luminous Planets). Well this is not an Article written on Upgrah (Non Luminous Planets) so these will not be discussed in this Article.
(6) To follow the Vedic (Hindu) Way of leading life in a proper way in systematic manner the knowledge of Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) is higly essential. Suppose you are going to do Puja & Anusthana (Vedic Worship & Rituals) like Sandhya Vandana then without knowing the way to calculate Madhyana Kaalik Sandhya of that particular place you are present at that time you will not able to know that time and without the knowledge of Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) the commencement and duration of Madhyaan Kaalik Sandhya will not calculated. The commencement of Neesheeth Kaala and Mahaneesheeth Kaala will not be calculated without Ratrimaan (Night Value)
(7) A Complete Day (Of 60 Ghatika or 24 Hours) is further divided into 30 parts known as Muhuratha. A Muhurath is of 48 Minutes on an average. In a Dinmaan (Day Value) 15 such Muruthas exist and in a Ratrimaan (Night Value) there are also 15 Muruthas. A Murutha can be auspicious or inauspicious in nature. The duration of Auspicious Muhurthas are considered to start any work, to perform Puja and Anusthana, to do charities and to undertake journeys etc whereas inauspicious Muruthas are avoided. This is a tough subject so it will not be explained in this Article.
(8) Most of the people are familiar with Abhijeet Murutha and it is supposed to be the King of Murutha. This Abhijeet Murutha is used to do all the auspicious works like commencement of Academy, commencement of any journey, performing any Vedic Ritual, Reciting Gayatri Mantra, doing auspicious ceremonies like Marriage etc and even more works. To calculate the exact commencement and duration of this Abhijeet Murutha the calculation of Dinmaan (Day Value) is essential.
(9) To calculate Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) in a simple way what you require is the time of Sunise and Sunset of a particular place for which you are going to calculate Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value). The Sunrise & Sunset time for a particular place are easily available or you can find them with little search.
(10) Always Remember: The Sunrise/Sunset time to calculate Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) may be the Standard Time of your Country, Local Mean Time of that Place and GMT the Calculated Values for Dinmaan (Day Value)/Ratrimaan (Night Value) remain the same.
(11) Calculations For Dinmaan (Day Value) & Ratrimaan (Night Value):
(i) Let Standard Time for local Sunrise of any day = x hours
(ii) Let Standard Time for local Sunset of any day = y hours
(iii) Dinmaan (Day Value) = (Local Standard Sunset – Local Standard Sunrise) = (y – x) hours
(j) Converting the values of Dinmaan (Day Value) & Ratrimaan (Night Value) from Ghati to Ghati:Pala:Vipala:
(j1) Dinmaan (Day Value) on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in New Delhi = 31 Ghati: 13 Pala: 42 Vipala
(j2) Ratrimaan (Night Value) on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in New Delhi = 28 Ghati: 46 Pala: 18 Vipala
(12) The length of a complete day is not always 24 Hours (60 Ghati) it depends on the motion of earth so in my opnion the Ratrimaan (Night Value) should be calculated by taking the Sunrise of the Next Day and Sunset of the previous Day:
(i) Let the Sunrise of the next Day = z Hours
(ii) Ratrimaan (Night Value) = (24 + z – y) Hours
(iii) Sunrise on Monday, April 8, 2019 = 06:07:48 (IST) = 6.13 Hours
“State Mourning In 2019 In Goa” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
“Wonders of Vedic Jyotish”- A Complete System Of Predictions
State Mourning In Goa Exists In The Mundane Astrological Predictions Given By Vishal Aksh
(1) Sh. Manohar Parrikar the Chief Minister of Goa and former Defence Minister of India was known for his simplicity and exalted image. Because of his polite nature he was even regarded by his opponents. It was shocking of his passing away on Sunday, March 17, 2019. As a great humanitarian, truthful and pure hearted person he will live in the heart of masses even he does not have any role to play on this earth today. Condolences to that departed Soul.
(2) Sh. Manohar Parrikar was the Indian Parliamentarian from Rajya Shabha from November 26, 2014 to September 2, 2017 and there he assumed the position of Defence Minister of India and he was also the Chief Minister of Goa from October 24, 2000 to February 27, 2002, from June 3, 2002 to February 2, 2005, from March 9, 2012 to November 8, 2014 and from March 14, 2017 till his death on Sunday, March 17, 2018.
(3) Sh. Manohar Parrikar was suffering from prolonged illness since early 2018 and he passed away on Sunday, March 17, 2019 due to pancreatic cancer.
(4.3) Covering Mundane Astrological Predictions For Mundane Event Under (4.1) : “(2.40) Prediction: 08: In Indian President’s Oath Taking Rashi Chart 5th house is occupied by Ketu and Rahu is in conjunction with Moon aspecting 5th house and 5th lord Saturn occupies Vrischika Rashi and the owner of Vrischika Rashi Mars is in conjunction with Sun and it indicates …………………… within July 25, 2017 to July 27, 2022.Several stat mourning are also feared within this period.”
(4.5) Covering Mundane Astrological Predictions For Mundane Event Under (4.2): “(2.34) Prediction: 02: In Indian President’s Oath Taking Rashi Chart 10th house is occupied by debilitated Mars and and Badhaka Sun and it proves adverse for the Parliamentarians especially holding the coveted positions or held covetedpositions in past in terms of their bad health, punishments and the hidden action of nature against them at any time within July 25, 20017 to July 25, 2022.
“Shiva The Omnipotent” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
In Vedic Literatures Shiva is described as an omnipotent and the only one who conquers the death and that is why he is also known as Mritunjay. To save humanity, earth, heaven and all the other worlds he drank Kaalkutvish (even poisonous than available toxins nowadays) and stopped that in his neck. With that effect his neck turned blue and thus he is also known as Neelkantha.
Several Avtaaras of Vishnu like Parshurama, Rama and Krishna etc adored him. In Valmiki Ramayana Shiva was addressed by Vishnu as Prathamapujya (The god to be devoted first)
Shiva is also described as the Maker of the most powerful weapon of the universe the Sudarshana Chakrawhich he gave to Vishnu after being adored by him (Vishnu)
Shiva cured the Chandra suffering from tuberculosis and thus he is also known as Soamnath (Lord of Chandra)
Vedic Rishi Markendey was born in Alpau Yoga (Short life of about fourteen Solar Years) and when Markendey adored Shiva he upgraded his lifespan of Fourteen Solar Years to Fourteen Manvantar Years(The total age of the earth)
In this article I am writing my little knowledge about Parmatma Shiva.
Rudra Gyatri Mantra
(1) Rudra are supposed to be eleven in numbers and as per Vedic Literatures they are of the form of Shiva and they have penetrative rays. To understand the real meaning of Rudra Gyatri Mantra it will be better to understand the purpose of devoting Rudra as described in Vedas. The following Mantra is from Riga Veda:
ॐ क्व स्य ते रुद्र! मृडयाकुर्हस्तो यो अस्ति भेषजो जलाषः। अपभर्ता रपसो दैव्यस्याभी नु मा वृषभ! चक्षमीथाः॥
The above Rig Vedic Mantra can be written in English script as:
Om Kva Esya Te Rudra! Mridyakurhasto Yo Asti Bhesjo Jalaashyo। Apbhart Rapso Deevyesyabhi Nu Ma Vrishabh Chakshmeethah॥
(i) The meaning of aforesaid Rig Vedic Mantra is as follows:
O Rudra! Where is your famous hand? That hand removes all the diseases and thus makes us healthy this hand always devoted to bless all peace and relief.
O Vrishabha! The symbol of fulfilment of all desires! Pardon all the human being by removing all the sins done by them under the influence of divine Maya and bless all the forgiveness.
(ii)Always Remember:The Sanskrit Terms Rudra & Vrishabha given in aforesaid Sanskrit Mantra stand for Parmatna Shiva.
(2)My Experiences With Yogic Trataka
(i) In 1982 when I was just fifteen years old I inclined towards getting the knowledge of hypnotism and other supernatural powers but at that time there were no institutes where these types of knowledge was obtained and only few Tantrikas had these types of knowledge. But there were books too on these subjects. Years after years my interest in this occult started increasing and increasing.
(ii) In 1983 I started doing Trataka daily for about 20 minutes as given in yogic literatures and increased it to about one hour daily and I did it for about 2 to 3 months and because of lack of knowledge both of my eyes got pains and it took a long time to get relief from that pain in my eyes and thereafter I did this up to 1987 in one form or the other and then I stopped doing Trataka.
(iii) I think many of you are not aware of this Trataka. Trataka is one of the Shatkarma of Yoga and it is done to enhance the magnetic and hypnotic power present in eyes and also enhance the aura present around human body. Its process is simple. On a wall draw a totally black circle of about one inch radius and sit about three feet in front of this totally black circle on Padmasana or Siddhasana and start gazing this totally black circular format and this format should be exactly in front of your eyes and when you find tears in your eyes then close your eyes and take some rest and start again and slowly its period should be increased. But I request all of you never do this without the proper guidance of expert as there will be a risk.
(iv) But even though I did not get any success in hypnotism, mesmerism or any supernatural power!! But what I noticed was totally amazing I started getting the knowledge of Jyotisha without anyone’s guidance and a divine guidance always helped me to understand Vedic Jyotisha without anyone’s guidance and thus I got the results of Yogic Trataka in other form.
(v) Reciting of mantra gives me amazing results and further enhances my knowledge of Vedic Jyotisha with spiritual approaches and with that effect some sort of healing power through the recitation of various Mantra has been developed. I also observed these things enhanced a lot with the devotion of Shiva, Parvati & Ganesha.
(vi)Always Remember:Any specific Sadhana you perform may not give you the desired result but one thing is clear that you will get some unexpected results on account of that. To get perfect results of that specific Sadhana a True Guru is required.
(3) My Experiences With Rudra Gyatri Mantra
(i) In aforesaid Rig Vedic Mantra the healing power of Rudra through his hand is described and it is the transfer of the positive energy of Rudra through his hand to cure others.
(ii) In my experience I found that when Rudra Gyatri Mantra is recited with devotion it enhances Aatmabala or spiritual strength and also the Oja and aura.
(iii) Sometimes Astrologers, Spiritual Healers, Tantrikas, Hypnotists or related person find side effects because of their practices and the recitation of Rudra Gayatri Mantra will be helpful to them
(v) This mantra in English script can be written as:
Om Tatpurushaay Vidhmehae, Mahadevaay Dheemahee Tanno Rudrah Prachodyaat।
(vi) The meaning of above mantra is:
I devote that tatpursha (parmatma) and I know that Mahadeva (parmatma) through my intelligence and that Rudra guide my intelligence and intellect in a right way.
Shiva The Only Devta Other Then Durga Devoted In Durga Saptshati
(1) Dear Learners and Researchers of Vedic Jyotish and the entire person reading this article!!
(i) When the Navratra are going on every Hindu performs Puja, Japa and Anusthana in those days with full devotion to get the blessings of Devi Durga.
(ii) Durga Saptshati contains 700 Shlokas and every Shloka is a powerful mantra when recited with devotion
(iii) The only Devta who is directed in Durga Saptshati to be worshiped is Parmatma Shiva. It is written inKeelka strotra of Durga Shaptshati and a power full mantra is given to get the blessings of Parmatma Shiva to unlock all the secret knowledge of Anant Koti Brhmanda (infinite universes) and to get the welfare on various grounds.
(2) Recommended Mantra
(i) If you are a Student, Researcher, Scientist, Artist, Businessman, Astrologer, Doctor or associated with any other dignified profession then to make your thinking level wider and to get the results of you efforts you must recite the following powerful mantra of Parmatma Shiva for some times during the days of this Navratra or daily in addition to Durga puja:
(ii) In English script this mantra will be written as:
Om Vishuddhjayaandehaaye Trevedeediveyachakshushea!
Sheryeh Praptinimittya Namah Soamardhdhaarinae!!
(iii) Translation: Who has a body of true and universal knowledge with his three eyes as Rigveda, Yasjurveda & Samaveda, who is the only ultimate source to get each and every auspiciousness and that Parmatma Shiva is only adorable who wears Half Moon as an ornament.
“Shiva The Only True Healer” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
(1) In Vedic literature Sun is supposed to be visible Deva (God) and Shiva as invisible Deva and both of them supposed to be the great healers but some confusion occur regarding the superiority of healing power between these two great Vedic Healers. In this context I am sharing from what I have gained from my more than 27 years of my spiritual experiences in the forthcoming paragraphs:
(i) In Bhavishaya Purana it is written that Shiva is the Aadideva of Surya (Sun) and Parvati is the Aadideva of Chanderma (Moon) so what are the divine orders from Parmatma Shiva are reflected through Sun.
(ii) In Kaalchakra Adhya of Jataka Paarijaata there is an episode where there are some dialogues between Parmatma Shiva and Bhgwati Parvati.
(iii) हिन्दी अनुवाद: –ग्रहमण्डल के मध्य खडे चौसठ कलाऔं से युक्त सकल वस्तुओं के परमकारण परमात्मा शिव को प्रणाम करके
(iv) Translation In English:After bowing before the Parmatma Shiva with all the sixty four Kalaas and who is standing at the Centre of Solar System
(v) पप्रच्छ देवदेवेशमीश्वरं सर्वमंगला।
कालचक्रगतिं सर्वा विस्तारद्वद मे प्रभो ॥२॥
[Pprachch Devdeveshmeswaram Sarvamangala।
Kaalchakra Gatim Sarva Vistaardvad mea Prabho॥२॥]
(vi) हिन्दी अनुवाद: – देवी सर्वमंगला पार्वति ने देवाधिदेवमहादेव शिव से पूछा, “हे प्रभु! मुझसे सविस्तार कालचक्रगति का वर्णन करो
(vii) Translation In English: Devi Sarvamangala Parvati asked Devedhipati Parmatma Shiva about the very details of Kaalchakra Gati.
(viii) ईश्वर उवाच: –
अहमादित्यरुपोऽसि चन्द्रं त्वां संप्रचक्षते।
संयोगेन वियोगेन जगत्स्थावरजंगमम्॥३॥
(viii) Parmatma Shiva Says: –
[Ahamaadityaruposi Chandram Twaam Smprachakshte।
Sanyogen Viyogen Jagatsthavarjangamam॥3॥]
(ix) हिन्दी अनुवाद : – परमात्मा शिव बोले, “हे देवी! मैं सूर्य रुप हूँ एवं तुम एक घोषित चन्द्र रुपा हो। यह समस्त चल एवं अचल वस्तुओं से युक्त जगत सूर्य एवं चन्द्र के संयोग (युति या अमावस्या) एवं वियोग (पूर्णिमा) से स्थापित है”
(x) Translation In English: Ishwara (Parmatma Shiva) answered Parvati that he is of the format of Sun (Surya) and she is the declared format of Moon and the entire world with movable and immovable things is situated on account of their living together (Conjunction or New Moon) and living apart (Opposition or Full Moon)]
(xi) निष्कर्ष: – हे ज्योतिष विद्यार्थीयों! यदि आप श्लोक संख्या ॥१॥ व इसके सरलार्थ पर अपना ध्यान केन्द्रित करे तो आप सरलता से समझ जायेंगे कि परमात्मा शिव को ग्रहमण्डल के मध्य वर्णित किया गया है एवं श्लोक संख्या ॥३॥व इसके सरलार्थ पर अपना ध्यान केन्द्रित करे तो उसमें परमात्मा शिव ने स्वयं को सूर्य घोषित किया है तो यह पूर्णतयः स्पष्ट होजाता है कि सूर्य हि ग्रहमण्डल के मध्य वर्णित किया गया है तो यह प्रमाणित होता है कि ईसवी सन १४२६ तक भारतीय वैदिक गणितज्ञो एवं दैवज्ञो को सौरकेन्द्रीय प्रतिरूप का पूर्णरुपेण ज्ञान था एवं ईसवी सन १५४३ में पाश्चात्य वैज्ञानिकों ने इस तथ्य को स्वीकार किया।
(xii) [English Translation: O Students Of Vedic Jyotish! If you concentrate on Sanskrit Shloka ॥1॥ and its translation then you will easily understand that the situation of Parmatma Shiva is described at the centre of the solar system and by concentrating on Sanskrit Shloka ॥3॥ and its translation in that Parmatma Shiva declared himself as Sun so it becomes clear that it is the Sun who is described at the centre of the solar system hence it is proved that up to year 1426 Indian Vedic Mathematicians and Astrologers had the perfect knowledge about Heliocentric Model and this fact was accepted by Western scientists in year 1543.]
(3) Like Bhavishya Purana Vedic Jyotish also recommends the consideration of Sun as Parmatma Shiva but only up to its existence in this Cosmos. Sun has a definite life and after that it merges into Avyakt (Bhrama) but Parmatma Shiva is also known as Mritunjay or the Conqueror of The Death and Mahakaal or the Destroyer of Kaal (Time and Death) and he never dies and he remains even after the destruction of Anantkoti Bhrmanda (Infinite Universes).
(i) In Shri Shiv Mahapurana it is written that once Prajapati Daksha cursed Chandrama (Moon) and on account of that curse Chandrama (Moon) suffered from Tuberculosis and through the divine inspirations Chandrama (Moon) started reciting Mritunjay Mantra and on account of that Chandrama (Moon) got the blessings of Parmatma Shiva and also got cured. According to Vedic literatures all the incurable diseases are the results of evil Karma performed and also due to various Shraapaa (Curses). Parmatma Shiva when devoted removes all the incurable diseases and Shraapaa.
(ii) For the benefits of all of you I am sharing my experiences in this context. In about September / October 1995 I suffered from acute depression and in the year 1996 doctors declared that incurable in lifetime and that continued up to year 2006 in full measures but by the grace of Parmatma Shiva and Bhagwati Parvati I was able to control it right from year 1997 to year 2005 up to lesser extent and that helped me to conduct my extensive researches in the field of Vedic Jyotish and from year 2005 to year 2010 up to greater extent. It was year 2011 or year 2012 when the acute depression from which I was suffering from years disappeared almost completely. Here too Doctors proved completely wrong. I am sure everyone reading this article will get necessary insights from it. The recitation of Mritunjay mantra proved divine medicine for me to get rid of that depression.
(iii) In the Rigavedic Mantra as described under (1./(1) to 1./(1)/(ii)) earlier the healing power of Parmatma Shiva is witnessed in the form of therapeutic touch and his blessings.
(4) In Rudra Sukta the following Mantra is very significant:
(ii) In Vedic Mantra described under (6.1) “प्रथमो दैव्यो भिषक्” or “Prathmo Daivyo Bhishak” appears to indicate first divine doctor. भिषक् or Bhishak in Sanskrit stands for an expert who gives भेषज or Bhesaj (Medicine) to patients to heal them.
Why Shiva Is Called As Shamshaanvaasi?
(१) यदि मैं अपनी स्मृतियों का मंथन करुं तो कह सकता हूँ कि परमात्मा शिव मेरे बचपन से ही आराध्य एवं किसी न किसी रूप में ध्यान का केन्द्र रहे हैं। अब मुझे स्मर्ण नही कि मुझे परमात्मा शिव के संदर्भ में कब एक विचित्र सी अविश्वसनीय बात पता चली। मैं समझता हूँ कि शिव संदर्भ में वह बात मुझे आज से चालिस या उस से अधिक वर्षों पूर्व पता चली थी कि परमात्मा शिव श्मशानवासी हैं। उस समय मेरे लिये यह एक दुःखद समाचार के समान था।
(1) English Translation: If I churn my memories then I can say that Parmatma Shiva has been my adorable and somehow point of meditation since my childhood. This I don’t remember that when I got this odd and dubious information about Parmatma Shiva? I think that, that information about Parmatma Shiva was known to me about forty or more years from now that Parmatma Shiva is a Shmshaanvaasi. At that time this was like sad news to me.
(१.१) श्मशान वह भूमि है जहाँ मृत्यूपरांत वैदिक हिन्दुओं का दाह संस्कार (अंतिम संस्कार) किया जाता है। अधिकांश सनातन वैदिक हिन्दु श्मशान भूमि को भूत, प्रेत एवं मृतात्माओं के वास होने के कारण अपवित्र भूमि समझता है। तो पवित्र परमात्मा शिव उस अपवित्र भूमि के वासी कैसे हो सकतें हैं यह विचार अनेक वर्षों तक मुझे व्यथित करता रहा।
(1.1) English Translation: Shmshaana is that land where Vadic Hindus after their deaths are put to fire as per Vedic rules. Most of the Sanatana Vaidic Hindu considers the Shmshaana as inauspicious land because of its being the abode of Bhoota (Ghosts), Preta (Phantoms) & Mritatma (dead sprites). Then how auspicious Parmatma Shiva could be the resident of that inauspicious land and this distressed me for many years.
(१.२) इस संदर्भ में मेरे वर्षों के वैदिक साहित्य पर अनुसंधानों से पूर्णतयः स्पष्ट हो गया था कि परमात्मा शिव को हि श्मशानवासी कहा गया है।
(1.2) English Translation: In this context on account of the researches conducted by me for years on Vedic Literature it was totally cleared that Parmatma Shiva is called Shmshaanvaasi.
(१.३) आप सभी के हितार्थ मैं यहाँ श्री शिवाष्टक के आठवे श्लोक का वर्णन करता हूँ: –
हरं सर्पहारं चिताभूविहारं भवं वेद्सारं सदा निर्विकारं।
हिन्दी में अनुवाद: “जो प्राणिमात्र के समस्त दुःख हरण करने के कारण हर कहे जातें हैं, जो कण्ठ में सर्पाभूषण को धारण करतें हैं, जो चिताभूमि में विचरण करतें हैं, जो समस्त वेदों का रस हैं, जो सर्वदा निर्विकार हैं, जो शमशानवासी हैं एवं जिसने कामदेव को अपने तृतीय नेत्र से भस्म कर दिया था ऐसे शिव,शड्कर एवं शंभु की हम उपासना करतें हैं।
(1.3) English Translation: For the benefit of all of you I am describing the eighth Shloka of Shri Shivashtaka:-
Haram Sarphaaram Chitabhuvihaaram Bhavam Vedsaaram Sadaa Nirvikaaram!
English Translation: “Who is called Hara because of abducting all the sorrows of mankind & all the forms of living beings, who wears the garland of Serpent in his neck, who dwells in Chitabhumi (Shmshaana), who is the essence of all Vedas, who is without any disorder, who lives in Shmshaana, who burnt the Kamadeva (Manoj) by the fire of his Third Eye that Siva, Shankar & Shambhu is adored by us.
(१.४) श्री शिवाष्टक में वर्णित उपरोक्त संस्कृत श्लोक में परमात्मा शिव को स्पष्ट रूप से श्मशान भूमि में विचरण करने वाला एवं श्मशानवासी कहा है अतैव यह वर्णित करना आवश्यक हो जाता है कि वैदिक साहित्योक्त शिव क्या है? एवं वह श्मशान क्या है? यह श्लोक श्री शिवाष्टक में वर्णित आठवा श्लोक है एवं ज्योतिषीय दृष्टिकोण से आठवा भाव रहस्य को दर्शाता है एवं आयु का भी निर्धारण भी करता है।
(1.4) English Translation: In the aforesaid Sanskrit Shloka described in Shri Shivashtaka Parmatma Shiva is clearly called as who dwells and lives in Shmshaana so it becomes necessary to describe who is Shiva according to Vedic Literature? And what is that Shmshaana? This Sanskrit Shloka is the eighth Shloka of Shri Shivashtaka and according to Vedic Jyotish eight Bhava / house represents mystery and also determines age.
(१.५) यदि आप ज्योतिषी हैं, ज्योतिष पर अनुसंधान कर रहें हैं या किसी भी रूप से ज्योतिष अध्यन में रत हैं अथवा वैदिक विद्वान हैं यह उपरोक्त श्लोक आपके ज्ञान में अवश्य ही नूतन आयाम को जोड देगा यथा पृथ्वी पर मैथुनी सृष्टि है जो मदन, कामदेव अथवा मनोज से प्रेरित है जिसे शिव भस्म कर देतें है एवं वैदिक ज्योतिष में आठवा भाव से जीवन की पूर्णता देखी जाती है।
(1.5) English Translation: If you are an Astrologer, Jyotish Researcher or a Jyotish learner or a Vedic expert then the understanding of aforesaid Sanskrit Shloka will definitely introduce new dimensions to your knowledge e.g. on this earth the creation is Mathuni or creation results on account of the congress between male and female inspired by Madan (Vedic God Of Sex), Kaamdeva (Vedic God Of Sex) or Manoj (Vedic God Of Sex) and Shiva burns that Kamadeva and in Vedic Jyotish the completion of life is judged from eighth Bhava / eight house.
(२) वेदो एवं पुराणों में परमात्मा शिव को रुद्र कहा गया है एवं श्वेताश्वेतारा उपनिषद में उस महादेव रुद्र को एक मंत्र में कुछ इस प्रकार परिभाषित किया गया है:-
एको हि रुद्रो न द्वितियाय तस्थु र्य इमांल्लोकानीशत ईशनिभिः।
एतज्ज्ञेयं नित्य्मेवात्मसंस्थं नातः परं वेदितव्यं हि किञ्चित्॥
(२.१) हिन्दी में अनुवाद: वह रुद्र वास्तव में एक है उसे द्वितीय बना सकने वाला उसके सम्मुख अन्य कोई नही है। वह अपनी दिव्य शक्तियों से सभी लोकों की रक्षा एवं उनका नियंत्रण करता है। हे मनुष्यों! वह सभी के हृदयों में उपस्थित है। अनन्तकोटि ब्रह्माण्डो के सृजन एवं उनके स्थायित्व के पश्चात वह उन्हे अपने में विलय कर लेता है।
(२.२) भावार्थ – रुद्र (परमात्मा शिव) के समान इस सृष्टि में अन्य कोई भी नही है वह ही सर्वशक्तिमान हैं एवं अनन्त कोटि ब्रह्माण्डों का सृजनकर्ता एवं पालक बन उन्हे अपने में विलय करता है। वह एकमेव सृष्टिकर्ता, पालनकर्ता एवं प्रलयकर्ता सृष्टि के अंत के पश्चात भी उपस्थित रहता है।
(2) English Translation: In Vedas & Purana Parmatma Shiva is also called as Rudra and in Shwetashwetara Upanishada that Mahadeva Rudra in one of Mantra is defines somehow like this:-
Eko Hi Rudro Dwitiyay Tasthu Rya Imallokanishat Ishnibhih!
Etjgeyam Nityamevatmsanstham Naath Param Vedityam Hi Kinchit!!
(2.1)English Translation: He the Rudra is the only one and no one is there like him which can make him the second. He by his divine powers protects and controls all the existing worlds. O mortals! He is present in the hearts of all. After creating and protecting all the infinite worlds he merges them into him.
(2.2) Gist – No one is like Rudra (Parmatma Shiva) in this creation he is only Omnipotent and he after being the creator and preserver of infinite universes merges them into him. He the only Creator, Preserver and Destroyer even remains after the end of creation.
(३) यह शून्य ही अनन्त कोटि ब्रह्माण्डो का निवास स्थल है। यह पृथ्वी हो या अन्य अनन्त कोटि पृथ्वियां सब प्रलय के पश्यात शिव में लीन हो जाती हैं तब शून्य भी श्मशान वत हो जाता है एवं शिव एकमात्र श्मशानवासी। अतैव स्पष्ट हो जाता है कि कुछ भी स्थिर नही है यह समस्त दृश्य एवं अदृश्य जगत नाशवान है एवं उस शून्य रूपी श्मशान में प्रलय के पश्चात उस में विचरण करने वाला एकमात्र वह श्मशानवासी शिव ही रह जाता है।
(3) English Translation: This Shunya (Space) is the abode of infinite worlds. This earth or all the infinite earths merge into Parmatma Shiva after destruction then this Shunya (Space) becomes like Shmshaana and Shiva becomes the only Shmshaanvaasi. Thus this becomes clear that nothing is everlasting and this visible and invisible world is mortal which after destruction in that Shmshaana in the form of Shunya (Space) where only remains Shiva the only Shmshaanavaasi.
शिवपञ्चाक्षरी एवं शिवषङाक्षरी मंत्र
हे उत्तम मन्त्रजपों में संलग्न साधकों!!
(१)एक विचित्र सा भ्रम सर्वत्र प्रतीत होता है शिवपञ्चाक्षरी के संदर्भ में यथा अधिकतर साधक यह कहतें प्रायः मिल जातें हैं कि वो शिवपञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र का नियमित जप करतें हैं पर जब उनसे यह पूछा जाता है कि क्या है यह शिवपञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र तो विश्वास करें अधिकांश साधकों का उत्तर होता है:- ॐ नमः शिवाय। आइये व्याकरण के दृष्टिकोण से इस तथाकथित शिवपञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र पर विचार करें:-
(१.३) यह स्पष्ट होत है कि मंत्र : ॐ नमः शिवाय। में छः अक्षर हैं पांच नही। अतैव यह शिवषङाक्षरी मंत्र है। छः को संस्कृत में षट कहते हैं तो षट + अक्षरी षडाक्षरी संस्कृत व्याकरण के संधि नियमों के अनुसार हो जाता है।
(१ .४) अक्षर गणना के संदर्भ में मैं आप को बतला दूं कि अर्द्धाक्षर, मात्राऐं एवं विसर्ग आदि अक्षर गणना में नही आतें यह समझना परमावश्यक है।
(२) श्रीशिवमहापुराण में “नमः शिवाय” मंत्र को पंचाक्षरी मंत्र कहा गया है।
(२.१) “नमः शिवाय” मंत्र में अक्षर : न (१) + मः (१) +शि (१) +वा (१) +य (१) और कुल अक्षर : १ + १+ १ +१ + १ ₌ ५
(२.२) तो यह स्पष्ट होता है कि “नमः शिवाय” मंत्र में अक्षरों की संख्या पांच है अतैव “नमः शिवाय” एक पंचाक्षरी मंत्र है। पांच को संस्कृत में पंच कहते हैं।
(३) रुद्रयामल ग्रंथ में षडाक्षर स्तोत्र वर्णित है जो इस प्रकार है :
ओंकारं बिन्दुसंयुक्तं नित्यं ध्यायन्ति योगिनः।
कामदं मोक्षदं चैव ओंकाराय नमो नमः॥१॥
नमन्ति ऋषयो देवा नमन्त्यपसरसां गणा:।
नरानमन्ति देवेशं नकाराय नमो नमः॥२॥
महादेवं महात्मानं महाध्यानपरायणम्।
महापापहरं देवं मकाराय नमो नमः॥३॥
शिवं शान्तं जगन्नाथं लोकानुग्रहकारकम्।
शिवमेकपदं नित्यं शिकाराय नमो नमः॥४॥
वाहनं वृषभो यस्य वासुकिः कण्ठभूषणम्।
वामं शक्तिधरं देवं वकाराय नमो नमः॥५॥
यत्र यत्र स्थितो देवः सर्वव्यापी महेश्वरः।
यो गुरुः सर्वदेवानां यकाराय नमो नमः॥६॥
षडक्षरमिदं स्तोत्रं यः पठेच्छिवसन्निधौ।
शिवलोकमवाप्नोति शिवेन सह मोदते॥७॥
(३.१) उपरोक्त स्तोत्र में वर्णित “ओंकाराय नमो नमः “षडाक्षरी मंत्र “ॐ नमः शिवाय” के ॐ अक्षर की स्तुति है इसी प्रकार “नकाराय नमो नमः”, “मकाराय नमो नमः”, “शिकाराय नमो नमः”, “वकाराय नमो नमः” एवं “यकाराय नमो नमः” क्रमशः “षडाक्षरी मंत्र “ॐ नमः शिवाय” के न, म, शि, वा एवं य आदि अक्षरों की स्तुतियां है।
(३.२) अतैव भक्तों को “ॐ नमः शिवाय” को “षडाक्षरी मंत्र” समझना चाहिये एवं “ॐ नमः शिवाय” के जप से पूर्व उक्त “षडाक्षर स्तोत्र” का पाठ करने से “षडाक्षरी मंत्र” प्रबल हो जाता है॥
(४) हे भगवान शिव को समर्पित भक्तों! अब मैं आपको परम पुण्य फलदायक पंचाक्षर स्तोत्र बतलाता हूँजिसका पाठ “पंचाक्षरी मंत्र” “नमः शिवाय” के जप प्रारम्भ से पूर्व करना चाहिये। :
पंचाक्षरमिदं पुण्यं य: पठेत शिव संनिधौ शिवलोकमवाप्नोति।
(४.१) इस पंचाक्षर स्तोत्र में ॐ अक्षर की स्तुति नही है।
शिवपञ्चाक्षरी एवं शिवषङाक्षरी मंत्र(भाग –०२)
(१) वह रविवार जून २६, २०१६ का दिन था जब एक नाडि ज्योतिषी ने अपना एक लेख फ़ेसबुक पर प्रकाशित किया था जिसमें उसने व्याधियों के निवारणार्थ शिवपंञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र के जप पर बल दिया था।
(१.१) उस नाडी ज्योतिषी के उस लेख के टिप्पणी विभाग में एक संभ्रांत महिला ने उस नाडी ज्योतिषी से शिवपंञ्चाक्षरी क्या है ऐसा प्रश्न किया जिसके उत्तर स्वरूप उस नाडी ज्योतिषी ने कुछ इस प्रकार लिखा, “न म शि वा य और आद्यशक्ति की शक्ति ॐ के समायोग से ॐ नमः शिवाय हो जाता है।”
(१ .२) वस्तुतः उस नाडी ज्योतिषी ने अपनी वह टिप्पणी अंग्रेजी में लिखी थी जिसमें उसने “पावर आफ़ शक्ति ॐ” वाक्यांश का प्रयोग किया था जिसका हिन्दी अनुवाद आद्यशक्ति की शक्ति के रूप में उस नाडी ज्योतिषी के भाव को केन्द्रित कर किया गया है। वस्तुतः शक्ति को ही अंग्रेजी में पावर कहतें हैं।
(२)अब प्रश्न यह उठता है कि आद्यशक्ति की शक्ति से रहित पञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र “नमः शिवाय” कैसे शक्तिवर्धक हो सकता है? यह एक आत्मचिंतन का विषय है।
(२.१) अनेकानेक ग्रंथो में प्रणवाक्षर ॐ को एकाक्षरी महामंत्र मान कर अकार ब्रह्मा, उकार विष्णु एवं मकार महेश के सम्मलित रूपों के स्वरूप में महिमामण्डित किया गया है एवं त्रिदेवों के इस सम्मलित स्वरूप ॐ को प्रणव भी कहा है।
(२.२) आद्यशक्ति पार्वति ने ही देवताओं एवं मनुष्यों के दुःख निवारणार्थ दुर्गा एवं कालि के रूप धारण कियें हैं। श्री देव्यथर्वशीर्षम में दुर्गा को इस मंत्र मे कुछ इस प्रकार वर्णित किया गया है-
मंत्राणां मातृका देवी शब्दानां ज्ञानरूपिणी।
ज्ञानानां चिन्मयातीता शून्यानां शून्यसाक्षिणी।
यस्याः परतरं नास्ति सैषा दुर्गा प्रकीर्तिता॥२४॥
हिन्दी अनुवाद: – मंत्रों में मात्राऐं, शब्दों में निहित ज्ञान, सभी प्रकार के ज्ञानो मे चिन्यमयातीत, शून्यों में शून्यसाक्षिणी और जिससे बडकर अन्य कोई नही ऐसी देवी दुर्गा कहि जाती है।
(२.३) “शिव” दो अक्षरों का एक महामंत्र है यथा शिव = शि (१) + व (१) = २ तथा इस शिव महामंत्र में मात्रा “ि” आद्यशक्ति पार्वति (दुर्गा) है अब यदि इस शिव महामंत्र से मात्रा “ि” को हटा दिया जाय तो शेष रह जाता है “शव” यानि “मृत” तो शिव शब्द में ही परमात्मा एवं आद्यशक्ति दोनो ही समाहित है और यहि ज्ञान परमात्मा शिव के अर्द्धनारीश्वर अवतार से मिलता है।
(२.४) अतैव शिवपञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र हो या शिवषङाक्षरी मंत्र दोनो में शक्ति समाहित है और यह दोनो पृथक – पृथक आयामों मे साधक को शक्तिसंपन्न करतें हैं।
(३) शिवपञ्चाक्षरी मंत्र “नमः शिवाय” का जप साधक को सांसारिक विषयों में सफलता देता है या कालचक्र महादशा देह राशि की चल रही हो एवं देह राशि में ग्रह योग हो तो भी “नमः शिवाय” का जप करना चहिय। ब्राह्मण, गुरु, शिक्षक, ज्योतिषी, पण्डित, बुद्धिजीवि, डाक्टर एवं वैज्ञानिक आदि को सांसारिक विषयों में सफलता हेतु “नमः शिवाय” मंत्र का जप करना चाहिय एवं व्यापारी, अभियंता,विक्रेता एवं खिलाडी आदि को “शिवाय नमः” मंत्र का जप करना चाहिय।
(४) “शिवषडाक्षरी मंत्र” “ॐ नमः शिवाय” का श्रद्धा पूर्वक किया जप साधक को आध्यात्मिक क्षेत्र में सफलता देता है एवं कुण्ड्लि में प्रताडित एवं अशुभ भावों में स्थित चन्द्रमा के दोषों को भी नियंत्रित करता है। यदि ग्रहयुक्त जीव राशि की कालचक्र महादशा चल रही हो तो भी “शिवषडाक्षरी मंत्र” “ॐ नमः शिवाय” का श्रद्धा पूर्वक किया जप करना चाहिय। इस “शिवषडाक्षरी मंत्र” “ॐ नमः शिवाय” का जप ब्राह्मण, गुरु,शिक्षक, ज्योतिषी, पण्डित, बुद्धिजीवि, डाक्टर एवं वैज्ञानिक आदि को आध्यात्मिक एवं अनुसंधानात्मक विषयों में सफलता हेतु करना चाहिय एवं व्यापारी, अभियंता,विक्रेता एवं खिलाडी प्रशिक्षक आदि को “ॐ शिवाय नमः” मंत्र का जप अपने – अपने कार्य क्षेत्र के विशेष ज्ञान प्राप्ति हेतु करना चाहिय।
शिव व शक्ति पूजन की अनिवार्यता
ज्योतिषामृत का निरन्तर पान करनें वाले हे श्रद्धालुओं एवं साधकों!!
(१) आप चाहे किसी भी देवता का ईष्ट मानतें हों या किसी भी प्राचीन भारतीय एवं भारतीय मूलक मतावलम्बी हों यह एक ऐसा तथ्य है जिसके प्रामाण की कोई आवश्यकता नही है। बिना शिव एवं शक्ति उपासना के आप अपने ईष्ट देव की अनुकम्पा भी प्राप्त नही कर सकते।
(२) सातसौ श्लोकों से युक्त “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” में वर्णित “देव्याः कवचम्” का अंतिम श्लोक इस प्रकार से है:
लभते परमं रुपं शिवेन सह मोदते
हिन्दी अनुवाद: – इस कवच का निरंतर पाठ करने वाला पुरुष रुपवान हो जाता है एवं शिव का साथ प्राप्त कर आनन्दित होता है।
भावार्थ –शक्ति की उपासना शिव प्राप्ति करवाती है। बिना शक्ति उपासना के शिवोपासना असंभव है।
व्याख्या – यहाँ मैं आदि शंकराचार्य के शिवभक्ति के एक प्रसंग का वर्णन करना उचित समझता हूँ। एक समय आदि शंकराचार्य नें प्रचण्ड तप किया एवं अपनें षड विकारो (काम, क्रोध एवं लोभादि) को जीत लिआ पर वे सर्वकाल परमात्मा शिव के हि ध्यान में मग्न रहतें थे उन्होनें शक्ति के कभी चिंतन नही करा फलस्वरुप शक्ति उनसे रुष्ट हो उन्हे अपनी अनुकंपा से विहीन कर चली गई एवं शक्ति के आभाव में आदि शंकराचार्य आत्म ग्लानि से ग्रसित हो गए एततोपरांत उन्हे जगदंबा पार्वति की शरण में जाना पडा। यह दिव्य प्रसंग स्पष्ट रुप से दर्शाता है कि बिना शक्ति आराधना के शिवाराधना असंभव है।
निष्कर्ष –एक शिवभक्त को शक्ति उपासना अनिवार्य है।
(३) हे शक्ति के अनुपम भक्तों!!
अब मैं आप सबके समक्ष एक विचित्र सा तथ्य प्रस्तुत करता हूँ। सातसौ श्लोकों से युक्त “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” में मात्र शिव हि ऐसे देवता हैं जिनकी उपासना का स्पष्ट रुप से निर्देश किया गया है। “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” के “अथ कीलकम्” का प्रथम मंत्र निम्न प्रकार से वर्णित है:
हिन्दी अनुवाद: – विशुद्ध ज्ञान ही जिनकी देह है, तीनों वेद ही जिनके दिव्य नेत्र हैं, जो कल्याण प्राप्ति के निमित्त हैं एवं अर्धचन्द्र का मुकुट धारण करतें हैं, उन परमात्मा शिव को नमस्कार है।
भावार्थ – बिना कीलक के पाठ के “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” का पाठ नही हो सकता एवं बिना शिवोपासना के कीलक पाठ असंभव है।
व्याख्या – संपूर्ण “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” के द्वारा प्राप्त होने वाले पुण्यलाभ श्रेष्ठता को स्थिर रखने के लिए परमात्मा शिव ने “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” को गुप्त कर दिया अतैव बिना शिवानुकम्पा के “श्रीदुर्गासप्तशती” का प्राकाट्य असंभव है।
निष्कर्ष – “शक्ति उपासको के लिए शिवोपासना अनिवार्य है।“
(४) तो अब यह स्पष्ट होता है कि शिवोपासक को शक्ति की उपासना एवं शक्ति उपासक को शिवाराधना अनिवार्य है।
(५) इस संदर्भ में रामचरित्रमानस में वर्णित निम्न श्लोक विचार्णीय है:
भवानीशंकरौ वन्दे श्रद्धाविश्वासरूपिणौ। याभ्यां विना न पश्यन्ति सिद्धाः स्वान्तःस्थमीश्वरम्॥
हिन्दी अनुवाद: – हम भगवती पार्वती एवं परमात्मा शिव की वंदना करतें हैं जो श्रद्धा एवं विश्वास के रुप है। जिनके बिना सिद्ध अपने अन्तःस्थल में स्थित ईश्वर को नही देख सकतें।
व्याख्या – प्रत्येक व्यक्ति का ईष्ट भिन्न होता है जो उसके अन्तःकरण में वास करता है यथा कोई गणेश जी का भक्त है, कोई विष्णु जी का, कोई सूर्य देव का, कोई अन्य किसी देवता या देवी का जिसे वह ईश्वर का स्वरुप मानता है पर यहाँ यह ध्यान देने योग्य है कि बिना शिव एवं पार्वती कि अनुकम्पा के कोई भी व्यक्ति अपनें अन्तःकरण में स्थित अपने ईष्ट देवता के दर्शन नही कर सकता।
(६) पूर्वोक्त वर्णन से यह पूर्णतयः स्पष्ट होत है कि परमात्मा शिव विशुद्ध ज्ञानस्वरुप है तथा बिना शिव एवं पार्वती की भक्ति के किसी पर उसके ईष्ट की अनुकम्पा भी नही हो सकती।
(७) वर्त्तमान कलिकाल में जब व्यक्ति अल्पज्ञ हो गया है तो उन मन्दबुद्धि पुरुषों के लिए परमात्मा शिव ने शिव शक्ति दोनो के मंत्रों का निर्माण किया जिनके जप के प्रभाव से अल्पज्ञ पुरुष अपनें ज्योतिष ज्ञान में वृद्धि कर सकें ऐसा बृहत्पाराशरहोराशास्त्रम् में वर्णित है और वे मंत्र निम्न है:
ॐ ऐं गौरि वद – वद गिरि परमैश्वर्य सिद्धयर्थं ऐं (यह शक्ति मंत्र है)
ॐ सर्वज्ञ नाथ पार्वती पते शिव, शरणं त्वां प्रपन्नोऽस्मि पालय ज्ञानं प्रदापय(यह शिव मंत्र है)
(८) हे उत्तम मार्गो पर चलनें वालें श्रद्धालुओं ऊपर वर्णित दोनो मंत्रों का श्रद्धा पूर्वक जप कर आप अपनें अंदर समाहित ज्योतिष ज्ञान की वृद्धि परमात्मा शिव एवं भगवती पार्वती की अनुकम्पा से कर सकतें हैं।
“Shiva Ratri” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
(1) In DurgaSaptshati three types of Dangerous Nights have been described in a Snaskrit Shloka: कालरात्रिर्महारात्रिर्मोहरात्रिश्च दारुणा। (Kaalratrirmaharatrirmohraatrish Daaruna). The Sanskrit word दारुणा (Daaruna) means Dangerous.
(i) कालरात्रि (Kaalratri) proves dangerous to separatism and unites the entire mankind. The night of Holi is known as Kaalratri.
(ii) महारात्रि (Mahaaratri): This proves dangerous to Ahankaara (Negative ego) and inspires one to play his role to uplift the society, nation and world. The night of Shivaratri is known as Maharatri.
(iii) मोहरात्रि (Mohratri): This proves dangerous to Moha (excessive attachmants) and motivates one to do four Purshartha (1) Dharma, (2) Artha, (3) Kaama & (4) Mokasha successfully and to unite the Parmatma. The night of Deepavali is known as Mohratri.
(2) Shivaratri is one of the Daaruna Ratri. According to Purana it was the night when Parmatma first appeared before Brahma & Vishnu to remove the claims of superiority made by Brahma & Vishnu in the form of Jyotirling and that Jyotirling had no beginning and no end. Brahma was unable to see its end and Vishnu was unable to see its begging.
(3) This very night of Shivaratri your body, mind and soul comes directly under the supervision of Parmatma Shiva in other words your physical actions, your verbal actions and your mental actions all come under the supervision of Shiva directly so this is best time to do Japa, tapa and homa.
(4) If this night of Shivaratri is celebrated with full devotion then one will be able to known his role in uplifting the society, nation and the world.
“Surya Grahana The Shower Of Spirituality” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
(1) Sury Grahan also known as Solar Eclipse is supposed to be dangerous when viewed from naked eyes so dark glass is required to view this phenomenon.
(2) This Surya Grahan brings several tragedies and fluctuations in political scenario in several countries of the world are nothing but the thought of astrologer when they viewed it from their intellect levels.
(3) Surya Grahan is a secret conference between Parmatma Shiva and Bhagwati Parvati that can be seen through inner eyes known as Diveya Drishti (Divine Sight). Yogis, Sadhus, Devgaya (Superior astrologers) and Sadhaka have Diveya Drishti to visualize that divine conference occurring secretly.
(4) Sun representing Shiva and Moon representing Parvati when sit together in a hidden zone formed by Rahu at that time that Parmatma says divine wordings to Bhagwati Parvati and those can be heard by a spiritualist.
(5) वन्देसूर्यशशांकवह्नि नयनम्। (Vande Suryshashankvehni Naynam) means we pray Parmatma Shiva who have Sun in his one eye, Moon in his second eye and Agni as his third eye. When that Parmatma closes his eyes Sun & Moon the Darkness (Rahu or Ketu) appears but those who are filled with spirituality only can see through the Agni (Fire) of his third eve. This third eye of Parmatma Shiva destroys the entire Avidya. That is why Yogis, Sadhus, Devgya and Sadhaka close their eyes at this very moment of Surya Grahana and they see the Agni (Fire) the third eye of Parmatma Shiva in the middle of eyebrows internally by reciting Vedic Mantras. From this they become able to know the secrets of divine conference between Parmatma Shiva and Bhagwati Parvati.
(6) At this very moment of Surya Grahana a Sadhaka takes bath in the Shower of spirituality under the blessings of Gangadhara Shiva. At divine level river Ganga indicates the river of knowledge i.e. Gyanganga and only Parmatma Shiva holds it in his Jataas.
(1) If you think that everything that has been written in the texts of Vedic Jyotish is complete in every respect then you are wrong. Some part of Vedic Jyotish has also been written in those texts not having any direct affinity with Vedic Jyotish like (i) Subhashit Shloka (सुभाषित श्लोक), (ii) Vidur Niti (विदुर-नीति) and (iii) Chanakya Niti (चाणक्य-नीति) etc. In other words I would like to say that without the study of other Sanskrit texts it is impossible to understand Vedic Jyotish.
(2) While analyzing various horoscopes you have found it oft that a friend or intimate friend Planet gives one unexpected losses instead of giving welcoming gains so at that time the intellectuality of an Astrologer becomes defunct by thinking that yclept planet which being the intimate friend of lord of Ascendant in that client’s horoscope even after that the client repeatedly deceived by his close friends in its Dasha / Antardasha
(i) If you see the Dasha or Antardasha of an intimate friend Planet in the horoscope of a client and predict by considering that yclept Planet located in Tenth House indicating that client’s success in business on account of his friend but in actual practice this prediction fails miserably.
(ii) The reason behind it is the failure in understanding the character of that Friend Planet properly. (i) Subhashit Shloka (सुभाषित श्लोक), (ii) Vidur Niti (विदुर-नीति) and (iii) Chanakya Niti (चाणक्य-नीति) etc and etc provide guidelines for people in understanding the inner characters of their Friends, Kinsmen and relatives which are different from Idealistic Characters about Friends, Kinsmen and relatives. In this Article so presented the discussion will be made about how an Intimate Friend Planet behaves like enemy. No exaggeration if that Planet is termed as AFriend Who Is Like A Foe.
(3) The following Sanskrit Shloka is from Subhashit Shloka:
परोक्षे कार्यहन्तारं प्रत्यक्षे प्रियवादिनम्।
वर्जयेदीदृशं मित्रं विषकुम्भं पयोमुखम्॥
Prokshe Karyhantaaram Pratykshe Priyevaadinam!
Varjyetidrisham Mitram Vishkumbham Payomukham!!
(i) Translation: “Cast aside that friend who destroys your activities in a non apparent manner but apparently does sweet – talks. Such friend is like a pitcher filled with poison having some milk at its opening above the upper part”
(ii) Gist: Avoiding of that friend having ill will and maintaining good terms is right policy.
(iii) Interpretation:- It was also observed in Ancient India by the Vedic Rishi that a close friend destroyed the activities performed by a person e.g. according to Purana Indra the King Of Devtas apparently befriended Vritrasura and vanished him. In this present era this is only a spontaneous event.
(iv) Then no wonder if the Intimate Friend Planet in the horoscope of a client harms him. It has happened several times in Satyuga, then what to say about it in this terrible Kalikaal (Kaliyuga)
(4) O calm & pure hearted students and researchers! Now I am carrying you on a journey to Vedic Jyotish for a while.
(i) If in one’s horoscope the Intimate Friend of Rising Lord is in 10th house then it will appear to enrich the business just like body and mind get required energy apparently on account of the drinking of the milk.
(ii) But if in this situation as described under just previous paragraph ((4) / (i)) that Planet is situated in inauspicious Shysthansh (1/60)th as given below:
(iii) Rakshansh (In Odd Signs from 00⁰ 30’ to 01⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 29⁰ 00’ to 29⁰ 30’)
(iv)Krooransh (In Odd Signs from 02⁰ 30’ to 03⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 27⁰ 00’ to 27⁰ 30’)
(v) Brahsthansh (In Odd Signs from 03⁰ 00’ to 03⁰ 30’ and in Even Signs from 26⁰ 30’ to 27⁰ 00’)
(vi) Garalansh (In Odd Signs from 04⁰ 00’ to 04⁰ 30’ and in Even Signs from 25⁰ 30’ to 26⁰ 00’)
(vii)Purishansh (In Odd Signs from 05⁰ 30’ to 06⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 24⁰ 00’ to 24⁰ 30’)
(viii) Gulikansh (In Odd Signs from 05⁰ 30’ to 06⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 24⁰ 00’ to 24⁰ 30’)
(ix) Kantakansh (In Odd Signs from 17⁰ 30’ to 18⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 12⁰ 00’ to 12⁰ 30’)
(x) Vishpragdhansh (In Odd Signs from 19⁰ 30’ to 20⁰ 00’ and in Even Signs from 10⁰ 00’ to 10⁰ 30’)
(xi)Uttpatansh (In Odd Signs from 21⁰ 00’ to 21⁰ 30’ and in Even Signs from 08⁰ 30’ to 09⁰ 00’)
(xii) Then so called Intimate Friend Planet also becomes poisonous. Now this Intimate Friend Planet filled with poison and milk if occupies Eight House in Dashmansh Chakra (D10) apparently starts displaying the signs of expansion in business ultimately will give setback in business non apparently. It is better to avoid such type of Friend Planet Who Is Like A Foe.
(5) Now question arises that how to avoid this kind of Friend Planet Who Is Like A Foe as you cannot remove a Planet from your client’s horoscope. Its remedy is also very simple as person having such configuration of Planets in their horoscopes should avoid wearing the cloths etc relating to the colors of such Friend Planet Who Is Like A Foe and should also donate those cloths. Thus you can see that not using the articles relating to such Friend Planets Who are Like Foes and donating these articles are the Vedic remedy and in Laal Kitaab these types of remedies have been taken from Vedic Remedies.
(6) At last it can be said that the only difference between a Man and a Planet is that in a Man the Jeevansh Predominates and in a Planet Parmatmansh Predominates so a Planet appeases by leaving its enmity when its Daana & Japa are performed.
Previously this Article has been written in Hindi and published on my Facebook Page on Wednessday, March 9, 2016 at 21:06 (IST) in this context the screenshot of that Article is also given here in the forthcoming paragraph (3) of this Article.
In this Article that Article is written again with its English Translation and with some new and wonderful paragraphs.
(१) वर्ष २०१४ से वर्ष २०१५ के मध्य मैने कुछ प्रतिष्ठित ज्योतिषीयों के फ़ेसबुक पृष्टों पर ज्योतिष के शाब्दिक अर्थ की व्याख्या अधोलिखित प्रकार की देखी:
(1) It was within year 2014 to year 2015 when I saw the on the Facrbook Pages of several well known Astrologers the definition of Jyotish as given below:
(१.१) “यह ज्योतिष शब्द दो शब्दो के योग से निर्मित होता है यथा: ज्योति + ईष जिसमें ज्योति का अर्थ है प्रकाश एवं ईष का अर्थ है स्वामी अर्थात प्रकाश का स्वामी”
(1.1) “This word Jyotish is formed on account of the addition of two Sanskrit words i.e. Jyoti + Isha in them Jyoti means Light and Isha means Lord which means Lord Of The Light.
(१.२) हे विद्यार्थीयों! ज्योतिष शब्द की यह व्याख्या अर्थहीन एवं आधारहीन है यथा ईष शब्द का अर्थ स्वामी नही होता स्वामी तो ईश शब्द का अर्थ होता है तथा यह दोनो ईष एवं ईश परस्पर भिन्न शब्द हैं।
(1.2) O dear students! The definition so given about Jyotish is meaningless and baseless as the meaning of Sanskrit word ईष (Ish) is not Lord and the Sanskrit word for Lord is ईश (Ish) and both of theses ईष (Ish) & ईश (Ish) are different words.
(१.३) मैं आप सभी के समक्ष दो समान से लगने वाले भिन्न शब्दो को प्रस्तुत करता हूं उनमें एक शब्द है पुरीश जिसका अर्थ है नगर स्वामी एवं दुसरा शब्द है पुरीष जिसका अर्थ है वह मल जिसे भोजनोपरांत प्राणी विसर्जित करतें हैं। अतैव ज्योतिष शब्द का अर्थ कदापि प्रकाश का स्वामी नही हो सकता।
(1.3) I am presenting two similar looking but different words before you out of them one is पुरीश (Purish) which means Lord Of The City and second is पुरीष (Purish) which means Stool (Latrine). Thus Jyotish can never be defined as The Lord Of The Light.
(१.४) आईए देखतें हैं क्या होता है जब संस्कृत के दो शब्दों यथा ज्योति एवं ईष की संधि व्याकरण के नियमों के अनुसार की जाती है –
ज्योति + ईष = ज्योतीष
यह ज्योतीष जो कि अशुद्ध शब्द है शुद्ध शब्द ज्योतिष है जिसमें वर्ण त पर छोटी इ कि मात्रा आती है।
(1.4) Let as use what happens when two Sanskrit words ज्योति (Jyoti) & ईष (Isha) are added as per Sanskrit Vyakarana rules –
Jyoti + Isha = Jyoteesha
This Jyoteesha is a corrupt word whereas the actual word is Jyotisha in which Chhoti Matra of इ is applied to Sanskrit varna त
(१.५) आईए अब देखतें हैं क्या होता है जब संस्कृत के दो शब्दों यथा ज्योति एवं ईश की संधि व्याकरण के नियमों के अनुसार की जाती है –
ज्योति + ईश = ज्योतीश
वस्तुतः इसी ज्योतीश का शाब्दिक अर्थ ही प्रकाश का स्वामि होता है।
(1.5) Let us see now what happens two Sanskrit words ज्योति (Jyoti) & ईश (Isha) are added as per Sanskrit Vyakarana rules –
Jyoti + Isha = Jyoteesha
In fact the literal meaning of this Jyoteesha is Lord Of The Light
(१.६) तो प्रकाश के स्वामी के लिये प्रयोग में आने वाला शब्द ज्योतीश होगा न कि ज्योतिष। प्रिय विद्यार्थीयों! इन दोनो शब्दों पर ध्यान केन्द्रित करने पर तुम सरलता से समझ सकते हो कि ग्रहगणित पर आधारित फलादेश की इस विद्या को ज्योतिष कहते हैं ज्योतीश नही।
(1.6) Thus the Sanskrit word standing for Lord Of The Light will be Jyoteesha (ज्योतीश) not Jyotish (ज्योतिष). Dear students! If you concentrate on both of these words then you can understand easily that this knowledge of Predictive Techniques based on the Mathematics of Planets is called Jyotish (ज्योतिष) not Jyoteesha (ज्योतीश).
(२) अब यह प्रश्न उठता है कि वस्तुतः ज्योतिष का शाब्दिक अर्थ क्या है? ज्योतिष शब्द में ज्योति का अर्थ है प्रकाश एवं व्यंजन ष ज्ञान का बोध करवाता है। वस्तुतः सूर्य के प्रकाश का पूर्ण ज्ञान ही ज्योतिष है।
(2) Now question arises that what the literal meaning of Jyotish is. In Sanskrit word Jyotisha the Jyoti stands for light and Sanskrit Consonant ष indicates Knowledge. Thus the complete knowledge about Solar Light is Jyotisha.
(2.1) In Vedic Jyotish there is a technique to know future and very few Astrologers know that. That predictive technique is based on observing the movement of the flame of Lamp placed where the Astrologer gives his consultations to his client. This article is not written to describe this Technique but from this everyone can understand the relation between Jyotisha and the light of the Lamp or simply Light.
(2.2) The Manushya (Man) is also known as Purush (पुरुष) and in this word Pura (Well decorated city, पुर) symbolically represent human body and Sanskrit Consonant Sh (ष) symbolically indicate the presence of Aatma which is the fraction of Parmatma and same Sanskrit Consonant Sh (ष) exists in ज्योतिष (Jyotisha) and thus on these grounds what has been stored in our Bhagya can be understood through ज्योतिष (Jyotisha)