(1) It will be better to explain first the meaning of Vak Siddhi. Generally it is taken as a person with this power whatever says about someone comes into being and that person is supposed to attained this power by doing mantrajapa or any similar processes. But on the other hand in day to day life we come across some people who do not do mantrajapa or any similar processes but whatever they say about a person come into being. There are many examples enriching it e.g. suppose you are facing some difficulties and do not find a way to solve them suddenly a friend comes to you and unknowingly he says like do not worry next day you will be tension free and that happens next day amazingly. Some people have this power or it can be better to say that some people have this instinct and some display it per chance and it also comes under Vak Siddhi.
(2) So there are three types of people (1) People attaining this Vak Siddhi by the recitation of mantrajapa, (2) people attaining this Vak Siddhi occasionally and for particular time interval, (3) People having the instinct of this Vak Siddhi.
(3) An astrologer with his ability to judge horoscope predicts and he is also supposed to possess this Vak Siddhi. Here it does not mean every person having Vak Siddhi is an astrologer.
(4) Effects of Vaak Siddhi exist so it is not a hidden thing and if Vaak Siddhi exists then it should indicated in one’s horoscope.
(1) In my years long experience in the field of Vedic astrology I have been able to find out the combination of this Vak Siddhi in horoscopes and I would like to share this to the learners and researchers of Vedic astrology.
(2) The Sanskrit and Hindi word Vak indicates speech in English language. In Vedic astrology Mercury signifies speech and in Vedic astrology and Vedic literature Jupiter is known as Vachaspati which means the lord of speech. So both Mercury as well as Jupiter signifies speech.
(3) Second house and lord of second house indicate speech in any horoscope.
(4) In Shodashvarga Saptvinshansh chart represents strength / weakness and Vak Siddhi represents strength of spoken sentences either knowingly or unknowingly with divine motivation and the person speaking those sentences act as medium of divine forces. The Sanskrit word Saptvinshansh means 27th part and here it indicates 27th part of 30degrees. This is also known as Bhansh and Nakshatransh in Vedic astrology and it is represented by D27.
(5) There are 27 Nakshatras in Vedic astrology in which entire zodiac is divided similarly 27 Nakshtransh divide a rashi of 30 degrees in equal parts and there are 324 Nakshatransh in the whole zodiac ( 27 * 12 = 324). Each Nakshatra and Nakshatransh is allotted with same Devta such as first Nakshatra and first Nakshatransh in Mesh rashi is ruled by the Devta Ashwani and so on.
(6) The Nakshatra / Nakshatransh Devta Ashwani is known for their healing powers, the ruling Devta of Bharni the Yama is known for his death inflicting role, the ruling Devta of Kritika the Agni is known for burning the things and so on. So these Nakshatra / Nakshtransh Devta are of a unique character and strength and this Nakshatransh or Bhansh or Saptvinshansh or D27 chart thus indicates instinct, character and strength and the Vak Siddhi also comes under vocal instinct and so it is Judged from 2nd house of D27 chart.
(7) It becomes clear from (2), (3), (4) & (6) of Part (B) that Vak Siddhi should be judged from 2nd house of D27 chart and the disposition of Jupiter and Mercury in D27 chart.
(8) There are three Lagnas (1) Lagna, (2) Chandera Lagna (3) Surya Lagna and this Vak Siddhi is to be judged from 2nd house from D27 lagna, 2nd house from the position of Moon in D27 chart & 2nd house from the position of Sun in D27 chart.
(1) Now I am sharing certain rules to judge the Vak Siddhi based on my years long experience in the field of Vedic astrology and researches conducted by me on Vedic astrology and these rules are applicable to D27 chart and they are as follows:
(2) The presence of Jupiter or Mercury or both in the 2nd house of D27 chart bless one Vak Siddhi.
(3) The presence of Jupiter or Mercury or both in 2nd house from the position of Moon in D27 chart bless one Vak Siddhi.
(4) The presence of Jupiter or Mercury or both in 2nd from the position of Sun in D27 chart bless one Vak Siddhi.
(5) The presence of Jupiter in 2nd house in Dhanu rashi in D27 chart then that person gets Vak Siddhi from his father or his grandfather as an inheritance.
(6) Jupiter aspecting 2nd house of D27 chart blesses one Vak Siddhi
(7) Jupiter aspecting 2nd house from the position of Moon in D27 chart blesses on this Vak Siddhi.
(8) Jupiter aspecting 2nd house from the sign occupied by Sun in D27 chart blesses one this Vak Siddhi.
(9) Jupiter aspecting 2nd house from Dhanu rashi in D27 chart gives one Vak Siddhi from his father or grandfather as an inheritance.
(10) Lord of 2nd house, 2nd house from Moon or 2nd house from Sun in D27 chart when in conjunction with or under the aspect of Jupiter or Mercury bless one Vak Siddhi.
(11) Jupiter and Mercury aspecting 2nd house , 2nd house from Moon or 2nd house from Sun in D27 chart when both of these planets are in 8th house, 8th house from Moon or 8th house from Sun in D27 chart bless on Vak Siddhi on account of his researches in the concerned field.
(12) Exchange between 2nd & 8th lord in D27 chart also gives one Vak Siddhi on account of his conducted researches in the concerned field.
(13) Moon being lord of D27 lagna or lord of the sign occupied by the Sun in D27 chart is exalted and in conjunction with Rahu and there is mutual aspect between Jupiter and Mercury or conjunction between Jupiter and Mercury in Kendra from Moon in D27 chart blesses one not only Vak Siddhi but wonderful intuition and true dreams and that person develops skills to professionalise his Vak Siddhi and in these cases also the researches are conducted in concerned field and automatically Vak Siddhi increases.
(1) The presence of aforesaid Vak Siddhi combination in the horoscopes of astrologers is a blessing.
(2) These combinations of Vak Siddhi are also blessing if present in the horoscopes of person who are the medium for spirits.
(3) These combinations of Vak Siddhi are also blessings in the horoscopes of fortune tellers.
(4) Any person having these combinations of Vak Siddhi should do mantrajapa to enhance the level of Vak Siddhi.
(This post was written by me on Sunday, August 10, 2014 in my facebook public group. Follow link:https://www.facebook.com/notes/vedic-jyotish-world-of-vishal-aksh/how-to-judge-vak-siddhi-from-horoscope/299006246948235 to view this post there.)