(1) Centuries before Aacharya Chanakya said in his neeties that no one is the friend of anyone and no one is the enemy of anyone and it is the conduct which decides the one is friend or foe. It took several years for me to understand it properly.
(2) Aacharya Chanakya used the word Vavhaara and in english it is known as conduct.
(3) This Vavhaara or conduct depends on the state of mana (mind?) and as per Ayurveda there are three states of mana 1. Satvik Mana, 2. Rajsika Mana, and 3. Tamsika Mana.
(4) In jyotisha Moon signifies Mana Sun, Jupiter signify Sato Guna, Mercury, Venus signify Rajo Guna and Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu signify Tamo Guna.
(5) Basically Tamo guna results in enmity. Person with adverse disposition of Moon in their horoscope with their Moon afflicted by Tamsika Planets such as Mars, Saturn, Rahu or Ketu suffers from foes and hidden foes.
(6) Lord of Lagna in any horoscope in 8th, 6th and 12th Bhava results in the same up to greater extant.
(7) 8th, 6th and 12th bhavas are also related to war and battles and a soldier wears Kavach to protect himself in battle field.
(8) Person with their Lagna Lords in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhavas usually find themselves in the battlefield of life where they find the Time as their greatest enemy standing before them.
(9) So people having their Lagna Lords in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhavas should recite the Kavach of their Lagna Lords to protect themselves against unkind planets and foes.
(10) People having Simh Lagna with Sun is 8th, 6th or 12th house should recite Surya Kavach or Aaditya Hrideya Strotra as given in Ramayana.
(11) People having Kark Lagna with Moon occupying 8th, 6th and 12th bhava in their horoscopes should recite Chandra Kavach or Devi Kavach if Moon is extremely afflicted
(12) People having Mesh or Vrischika Lagna with Mars in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhavas in their horoscopes should recite Mangal Kavacha or Sankata Devi strotra 8 times a day.
(13) People having Mithuna or Kanya Lagna with Mercury in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhavas in their horoscopes should recite Budh Kavach or Vishnu Shastranaam but before reciting Vishnu Shastranaam they should perform the process to make it freed from the curse of Rudra only then it will be effective.
(14) People having Dhanur or Meena Lagna having the Lagna lord Jupiter in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhavas should recite Guru Kavach or Gaytri Kavach.
(15) People having Vrish or Tula Lagna with Lagna Lord Venus occupying 8th, 6th or 12th Bhava in their horoscope should recite Shukra Kavach or Aprijita Strotra three times a day.
(16) People having Makar or Kumbh Lagnas with Lagna Lord Saturn placed in 8th, 6th and 12th Bhava in their horoscopes should recite Shani Vajrapanjar Strotra.
(17) In case when in one’s horoscope his lord of Lagna is placed in 8th, 6th or 12th Bhava and is badly afflicted by unkind planets then that person should recite Devi Kavach three times a day, Vedic Mritunjay Mantra for 216 times a day along with Dashmeyee Bala strotra three times a day.
(18) People having their Moon sign lord disposed in 8th, 6th or 12th from their Chandra Lagna should also recite Kavach as recommended above.
(This post was first written by me in my group at Google+ follow link:https://plus.google.com/109398530425604807900/posts/DiTFRW4dqKK to view this post there)