Dear all the learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish!!
(1)I know several times you receive queries from your clients about the selling or purchasing of landed property though rules have been given in the ancient texts on Vedic Jyotish but nowhere is it given how to apply those rules in a proper and systematic way.
(2)In this article for the benefit of learners and researchers of Vedic jyotish I am going to discuss a practical case of a person about whom I successfully predicted the selling of his landed property. I am sure experts and masters of Vedic Jyotish will also be delighted to read this article written by me.
(3) In any horoscope 4th house and its lord represents landed property and Mars is the Planet signifies it and the disposition of these in Chaturthansh Chart gives clear picture about the affaires relating to landed property. To know more read the article: “About 4th House Of Any Horoscope” written by me through the link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/258744764307717/permalink/374355019413357/
(4) In any horoscope the presence of 4th lord in 2nd or 11th house supports selling of property and if it is connected anyway with Mars then there is selling of landed property.
(4.1) If 4th house has a presence of 2nd or 11th lord with the connection of Mars then it will be purchase of landed property.
(5) If in any horoscope there is an exchange of houses between 4th and 2nd or 4th and 11th then it will be selling of one property and purchasing of another one and the property will be landed if there is an association with Mars. But if lord of lagna occupies 2nd or 11th house then it will be selling of property or if otherwise then purchasing of property.
(6) What has been described under (4), (4.1) and (5) about the selling and purchasing of property equally applies to Horary Horoscopes, Annual Horoscopes and Vedic Progressed Horoscopes in addition to natal horoscope and all the concerned Chaturthansh Charts (D4). The Vedic Progressed Horoscopes as written in this paragraph are developed by me and these are totally different from the progressed horoscope used nowadays in Western Astrology and in Vedic Jyotish. I have already written three articles on it titling: “Ayanash Sanchaar The Progressions in Vedic Astrology”. Follow links: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=288031331355090&id=285454581612765,https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=288351351323088&id=285454581612765 andhttps://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=291785187646371&id=285454581612765 to views these articles there.
(7) In this article it will be made cleared how to apply the techniques of Vedic Jyotish as described under (4) and (5).
(8) The Vedic Jyotish technique as described under (5) is a combinations of three techniques of given in a famous text on Vedic jyotish the Phaladeepika written by Manteshwara. The first technique is Parivartana Yoga and the other is the house occupied by lord of Lagna prospers well and the third one is a house prospers when the lord of that house in conjunction with Lord of Lagna. By combining these three great techniques as given in Phaldeepika the technique described under (5) was designed.
(9) As per Vedic Jyotish texts on Horary Astrology to predict about one’s desired success the Horary Lagna must receive the aspect of its lord. Several times this technique does not seem working properly. But in this article it will be explained about how to apply this technique.
(1)How can I forget that day? It was about one hour passed after Sunset when I received a mobile call from a person. His scattering voice described his condition of being in huge mental stress. That native was under the huge debts and wanted to pay back a major part of his taken loans by selling his landed property. He wanted to get his horoscope analyzed by me in this context as he tried several times to sell his landed property and he was not able to get a desired buyer to sell it. This made him worried, confused and alone in the jungle of uncertainties where his every sense took the form of wild beast to make him further scary. I know that he also had some neurotic problems several years ago and could not withstand this huge state of mental stress. That day was Thursday, December 25, 2014 when I received his mobile call.
(2)I analyzed his horoscope and horary horoscope and predicted for him after receiving another mobile call from him on that day that he would get a suitable buyer to sell his landed property very soon at any time before December 25, 2015.
(3)That native came to my residence and met me on Friday, February 27, 2015 with a news that whatever has been predicted by me about the selling of landed property came into being in full measure and he got a suitable buyer and sold his landed property.
(This article described under Part (02) was written by me on my Google+ page under the title “Selling Of A Landed Property” – A Case Of Fulfilled Prediction Made By Vishal Aksh. Follow link: https://plus.google.com/112916974385087735039/posts/4F1wctRGf76) to view it there.)
(4) Now I am going to describe how I was able to predict the selling of his property successfully by using the techniques described under (4) and (5) of Part (01) of this article.
(5) The following picture shows the Rashi Chart and Charurthansh Chart of that native:
(5.2) In his Rashi Chart the Lagna is Mithuna and 4th house falls in Kanya and lord of 4th Mercury occupies 2nd house in conjunction with Mars and this Mars is also 11th lord. It indicates financial gain through the selling of landed property. Here everyone can see technique described under (4) of Part (01) of this article working.
(5.3) In his Chaturthansh Chart (D4) the Lagna is Kanya and 4th lord Jupiter occupies 2nd house in conjunction with Mars the Planet signifying landed property. The lagna lord Mercury is in mutual aspect with 4th lord Jupiter. Here to every learner and researcher of Vedic Jyotish should note the technique describe under (4) of Part (01) of this post working in full measure and it indicates financial gains on account of the selling of his landed property.
(5.4) The very important thing is to decide when will these events happen? Sub period of Jupiter in the main period of Rahu is from January 16, 2014 to June 10, 2016 and Jupiter forms combination of his financial gains on account of selling of his landed property as described under (5.3) and within June 20, 2014 to July 14, 2015 the sub period lord Jupiter transits its exaltation sign Kark. This period indicates his financial gains on account of selling his landed property.
(5.5) The Ashtottri Dasha from his Lagna Longitude is of Mercury from January 11, 1999 to January 11, 2016 and as per (5.2) & (5.3) Mercury also supports his financial gains on account of selling landed property at any time before January 11, 2016 and within June 20, 2014 to July 14, 2015 the Jupiter transits over his radical Mercury gives it.
(5.6) Learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish should note the way of applying the technique described under (4). Here they should also note the overall strength of Mercury in giving him finances on account of the selling of his landed property.
(5.7) This analysis of that native’s Horoscope only indicates his Prarabdha or Deeva but its full manifestation depends on Kriyamaana Karma or Paurush too. Vedic Horary Horoscope is useful to decide the net strength of one’s Past and Present Karma.
(1)I received that native’s mobile call on Thursday, December 25, 2014 at 18:32 (IST) at my residence in Faridabad, Haryana, India. So this will be used to erect a Horary Horoscope for him and the following is his Horary Rashi chart.
(2) The following is Horary Horoscope or Question Horoscope erected for him:
(2.1) As written under (9) of Part (01) of this article whenever the Horary Lagna receives aspect of its lord the motive of the person putting a query before an astrologer will be fulfilled. But several times this technique does not seem working and it is because often Horary lagna differs from one’s natal lagna and that is why this technique does not works properly.
(2.2) But in that native’s case the Horary Lagna for him is Mithuna same as his radical Lagna and Mercury being lord of Horary Lagna aspects Lagna. This indicates the object of native to improve his finances on account of selling his landed property will be fulfilled. In this way the technique described under (9) of Part (01) of this article should be applied. Learners and researchers of Vedic jyotish should have a note of it.
(2.3) So this Horary Horoscope permits the indications of his natal horoscope with the Ashtottri Dasha of Mercury from his Lagna Longitude going on up to January 11, 2016 as his acquisition of finances on account of the selling of his landed property is concerned.
(2.4) This indicates that that native’s Prarabdha is strong in this context. But to get the full fruits of his Prarabdha his Kriyamana Karma or Paurush should be equally strong and that is why the Horary Horoscope erected for him needs further judgement.
(1) In a Horasara a famous text on Vedic Jyotish it is written that astrologer should predict the results based on omens and Horary Horoscope to his clients generally within the two years of consultation and in Prashana Marga another famous text on Vedic jyotish it is written that results on the basis of Horary Horoscopes should be predicted within one year of the date of consultation.
(2) Converse Vedic Progressions as developed by me when applied to Horary Horoscopes becomes useful to shape the occurrence of events within one year of the date of the erect of a Horary Horoscope for someone.
(3) In the Horary Horoscope erected for him the longitude of Horary Moon = Makar 26* 47’ 39”
Progressing Horary Moon one Degree Conversely = Makar 25* 47’ 39”
Time Calculated when Horary Moon was at Makar 25* 47’ 39” is used to erect the Conversely Progressed Vedic Horary Horoscope = 16:53:21 (IST) on Thursday, December 25, 2014 or in other words A Conversely Progressed Vedic Horary Horoscope should be erected on Thursday, December 25, 2014 to predict the results within one year of the receiving of mobile call from that native.
(4) In the article “Ayanansh Sanchaar The progressions in Vedic astrology (part: 02)” written by me (follow Link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=288351351323088&id=285454581612765 to view that) under postulate 2 it is written: “Every Ansh chart (Divisional Chart) should be used to predict every prospects of one’s life” and here this postulate will be used.
(4.1) The following is the Conversely Progressed Vedic Horary Rashi Chart, Drashkan Chart (D3) and Chaturthansh Chart (D4) erected for him on Thursday, December 25, 2015 at 16:53:21 (IST):
(4.2) In above conversely Progressed Horary Rashi Chart the Lagna has Vargottama Chaturthansh and Chaturthansh Lagna is occupied by its own lord Mercury and it indicates events related to landed property at any time within a period started from December 25, 2014 to December 25, 2015.
(4.3) In above Progressed Horary Rashi Chart the Lagna has Vargottama Drashkan and thus becomes powerful and in such Drashkan Chart ther is exchange between 11th lord Mars and 4th lord Mercury and it indicates selling one property and purchasing another property so but Mercury is also lord of Drashkan Lagna and it is also in 11th house so it indicates at large selling of landed property to get finances. Moon ruling Mind is in conjunction with Mars the Planet signifying landed property and and also 11th lord signifying gains. By taking this into consideration it was predicted that the native will sell his landed property and get the finances on account of that at any time within a period starting from December 25, 2014 to December 25, 2015 but very soon he will get a suitable buyer to sell his landed property and get the finances on account of it. Learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish should not how the technique described under (5) was used to predict this and the use of Horary Converse Progressed Vedic Drashkan Chart in predicting this was according to the postulate described under (4).
(4.4) I know there will be several new person reading this article and they will find it confusing the words written in paragraph(4.3) such as Vargottam Chaturthansh and Vargottam Drashkan. To know more about it read the article “More About Vargottamansh In Indian Astrology” written by me and for that follow link: http://horoanalysis.blogspot.in/2014/10/more-about-vargottamansh-in-indian.html to view that.
(4.5) Every learner and researcher of Vedic Jyotish should have a note that it is not a joke to predict on the basis of Vedic Jyotish a great research work is to be performed to do so and for that you must know the application of rules and technique in a systematic way. Nothing is impossible do hard work as you can do and avoid short cuts.
Written on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 23:46 (IST) by