Dear learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish!
(1) In this article I am going to discuss a very important thing and that you will find useful in the advancement of your knowledge of Vedic Jyotish.
(2) As all of you very well aware that I got the knowledge of Vedic Jyotish through self efforts and by the divine grace of Parmatma Shiva, Bhagwati Parvati and Ganesha.
(3) Before giving you the insightful guidance about how to proceed in the field of Vedic Jyotish I find it necessary to share your some instances occurred in my life which proved to be the true guide in my journey on the roads of Vedic Jyotish.
(4) It was the December month of the year 1989 when I had chance to visit some parts of south India and this instance took place at that time I was in Mysore. That Mandir (Temple) of Chamunda was near Maharaja Palace of Mysore. There were two ways to reach that Chamunda Temple the first one on feet and another by bus and I was with my friends so we started to visit that Mandir on feet.
(5) Here I would like to make it clear that at that time I did not have any belief in the existence of Parmatma (God) but even though I was greatly attracted towards Shiva not as his devotee. It was perhaps because my young age which supported me to go against the religious believes.
(6) At that time I was suffering from eyes disease and several doctors declared that I would not get relief from that dreadful eye disease.
(7) It was a a great divine experience that I could not explain it then but it was a divine experience in fact. At that time I felt as if I was guided by some invisible force towards that Chamunda Devi mandir and that soon some unexpected was going to occur in my life. In the way to that mandir some sort of feelings of believes started developing inside my heart. Though in my house the everyday started with puja – paath (Vedic and pauranic worship) but I never felt that feelings of believes as I was feeling in that way to that mandir of Chamunda Devi.
(8) It was perhaps the first time when I heard my inner voice and that was like someone was saying me that I will get relief from my dreadful eye disease.
(9) After some time we reached that mandir of Chamunda Devi from there we also enjoyed the view of Sunset. It was perhaps the first time a thought came into my mind about viewing of anyone’s past, present and future. Here I would like to make it clear at that time too my interest was in numerology and for fun many times I gave readings based on numerology to my friends.
(10)We spent some time in that mandir and also attended the puja in that mandir. That inner voice once again attracted my attention and things started becoming clearing before me and it was my first ever made predictions about me with full confidence that soon I would get relief from my dreadful eye disease and I would be able to see one’s past, present and future.
(11) After that we return from that mandir by Bus and then I purchased two books on Vedic Jyotish written by B. Suryanaryanrao.
(12) I came back to my home at Faridabad in January 1990 from that tour and it was about a month’s tour. I gradually I started getting relief from that dreadful eye disease and doctors proved wrong. Through self efforts I started picking up very well in Vedic Jyotish both in its mathematical side as well as its predictive side.
(13) For a long time a question always appeared in my mind that as I got the knowledge of Vedic Jyotish by the grace of Chamunda Devi (A form of Parvati) but how that Vedic Goddess was related to Jyotisha and it was a mystery for me as Shiva, Surya, Gansha and Hanumaana are the deities related to Jyotisha but there was no mentions in any book giving an idea of relation of Vedic goddess Chamunda with Jyotisha and then in a great book written by Dr. B.V. Raman I found a mantra to increase the predictive ability of an astrologer and that mantra was- “Om Namo Bhagwati Chamundeshwari Malayala Swroopani Sarvsiddhi Kaarini” and in this mantra Vedic Goddess Chamunda is devoted to enhance the predictive ability of an astrologer.
(14) Dear learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish let me make it very clear it to you that joining institutes of Vedic Jyotish and getting certificates from those institutes do not make you astrologer in true sense. These institutes are only money making machines and they mislead the people intending to become astrologers.
(15) Without reciting the secret mantra provided by a true Jyotish Guru you cannot get the depth of Vedic Jyotish and even than you get a Jyotish Guru but you do not recite the mantra provided by that guru because of your belief in some other deity in that case you are insulting your guru and in that case the knowledge given by your guru will not work and here I would like to say you are wasting your time in Jyotish. I know after reading this paragraph many of you will write emails to me but you need not to do that as I have made it very clear to every learners and researcher of Vedic Jyotish.
(16) Dear learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish if you have conjunctions of Jupiter & Saturn, Jupiter & Rahu, Jupiter & Ketu or Jupiter & Gulika in your Rashi Chart (D1), Panchmansh Chart (D5), Vinshansh Chart (D20) or Bhansh Chart (D27) then this combination never allows you to follow your Jyotish Guru and recite the mantra provided by him so in that case either you make strong will to follow your Jyotish Guru or better not to follow him. But in that case too if you learn Jyotish then be sure you will become a great Jyotish Guru there is no doubt in it.
Written on Friday, November 11, 2016 at 01:06 (IST) by