Dear all the learners, researchers & experts of Vedic Jyotish
(1) The most important feature of Vedic Jyotish is to judge forthcoming tragedies, calamities and accidents both from an individual’s horoscope as well as from mundane horoscope and to recommend suitable remedies. Not any branch of astrology in this world can do this except Vedic Jyotish.
(2) In a mundane horoscope 8th Bhava / house stands for tragedies, calamities and accidents and natural malefic Planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu or Ketu whenever influences 8th Bhava / house in a mundane horoscope enhances the tragedies, calamities and accidents. These tragedies, calamities and accidents etc may be natural and also manmade.
(3) Floods, heavy rain, earth quakes etc are natural disasters and mankind has no control over these natural disasters. Ignorance, egoistic approach and the approaches of excessive desires, excessive anger, excessive greed, excessive attachment and illusions many time result in manmade disasters.
(4) Disobeying of traffic rules or any protection rules made by Government for the security of nation, state, province, city or town results in manmade disasters or tragedies.
(5) In a Mundane Horoscope 9th Bhava / house stands for obeying rules and obeying Dharma so obeying rules protects one from manmade disasters and tragedies and obeying Dharma protects one from natural tragedies or calamities and this is very important to understand.
(6) Yesterday on Thursday, January 19, 2017 two such shocking events as described under forthcoming paragraphs (7) and (8) appeared in news were the worst form of manmade tragedies.
(7) Event 01: “Etah school bus accident: 12 children, driver dead. Twelve schoolchildren and the driver of the bus they were travelling in were killed and about two dozen other children injured when their vehicle collided with a sand-laden truck amid dense fog in Etah district’s Aliganj on Thursday morning. The DM said orders have been issued to cancel the recognition of the school. The deceased kids were in the 5-15 years age bracket, he said.” – So says hindustantimes of January 19, 2017. Follow link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/several-schoolchildren-killed-as-bus-collides-with-truck-in-uttar-pradesh-s-etah/story-vcy4Iham86FvdxUrHW0DiO.html to view this news in details.
(8) Event 02: “School bus overturns in Rajasthan’s Churu, at least 25 students injured. The incident occurred this morning when the bus was on its way to the school in Radelsar from Chote Gaon and its driver lost control over the vehicle and it overturned, a police spokesperson said.” – So says NEWS NATION of January 19, 2017. Follow link: http://www.newsnation.in/india-news/school-bus-overturns-in-rajasthans-churu-at-least-25-students-injured-article-158328.html to view this news in details.
(9) Covering Prediction: “(1.2) The Sub period lord Mars occupies an inauspicious Shastimansh ruled by Devta Kaalansh and this Sub period lord Mars aspects 8th house and in Chalit Chakra natural malefic Saturn moves to 4th Bhava from 3rd house and there it forms malefic Ashubh Kartari yoga across Moon in Chalit Chakra. It indicates within July 11, 2016 to February 9, 2017 there will be sufferings on account of tragedies, bad weather, accidents and diseases.” – See whatever has been predicted by me under (2) in the article: “Horoscope Of Indian Independence” – An Analysis By Vishal Aksh written by me published on my Website on Tuesday, July 12, 2016. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/horoscope-of-indian-independence-an-analysis-by-vishal-aksh/ to view that article there.
(9.1) Covering Prediction: “(15) Students will get mixed results within December 29, 2016 to January 28, 2017 but adverse results will be more than favorable results.” – See whatever has been predicted under (15) of the article: *“Prospects Within Dec. 29, 2016 To Jan. 29, 2017”* – astrological predictions by Vishal Aksh written by me which has been published on my Website:horoanalysis.wordpress.com on Friday, December 30, 2016. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/12/30/prospects-within-dec-29-2016-to-jan-29-2017-astrological-predictions-by-vishal-aksh/ to view it there.
Written on Friday, January 20, 2017 at 03:33 AM (IST) by