(1) This article is being written by me for the benefits of learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish and also for the delight of experts.
(2) In this article there will be praise of a major event predicted by me on the basis of my understandings of Vedic Jyotish for its coming into being and that will uplift the morals of learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish and make experts feel pride.
(3) In Vedic Jyotish the 8th Bhava / house is treated as the most inauspicious Bhava / house but every coin has two faces. The Vedic Jyotish also allots positive results to 8th Bhava / house.
(4) The very positive side of 8th Bhava / house as given in Vedic Jyotish is to perform sea voyage by ship and the entrance into a cave. You may ask how the entrance into a cave can be positive side of 8th Bhava / House. Here I would like say that there may be several possibilities when one enters a cave suppose one is crossing a jungle (8th Bhava / house effect) and there he finds himself in trouble on account of weather disturbances and then suddenly he sees a cave and he enters into that for shelter and in going ahead into that cave he finds a treasure or new short cut way to cross that jungle so in that way entrance into a cave cannot be a bad and it is one of the positive result of 8th house when one’s survival is concerned. The finding of new way to cross jungle after entering into the cave is some sort of inventing new way and so is sea voyage on physical plane but on the planes of knowledge these become researches, scientific inventions & developments and discoveries.
(5) Generally in Trmshansh Chart (D30) a well disposed 8th house may indicate the entrance into caves for protection or shelter purposes and in Chaturthansh Chart the well disposed 8th house may indicate sea voyages. This is written for the benefits of learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish.
(6)In Siddhansh Chart (D24) the well disposed 8th house results in academic researches, in Vinshansh Chart (D20) the well disposed 8th house speaks about scientific inventions & developments, Samadhi and Sadhna and Ashtasiddhi, in Panchmansh Chart (D5)a well disposed 8th house gives one’s involvement to discover Paravidya and in Bhansh Chart a well disposed 8th house reflects one’s inventive instincts.
(7) An astrologer should have deep knowledge about how to apply various dasha to time the fructification of well disposed 8th house as described in foregoing paragraphs as it is not necessary that planets influencing the 8th house only can give the results of 8th house in their Dasha as even a planet disposed in rising sign or any other house except 8th house can also give the results of planets influencing 8th house. Astrologers with deep inventive instincts can understand it.
Major Event Coming Under The Range Of Mundane Astrological Prediction Given By Vishal Aksh
(8) In the Mundane Horoscope Of Indian Independence Jupiter the lord of 8th Bhava moves to next Bhava and there it forms conjunction with exalted Ketu and aspects exalted Rahu disposed in Lagna in Chalit Chakra and in this Chalit Chakra the Jupiter also aspects Dasha lord Moon. In Vinshansh Chart (D20) the Mahadasha lord Moon also aspect 8th house and Jupiter being lord of 8th aspect Rahu. The antardasha of Rahu in the Mahadasha of Moon started from February 9, 2017 for 18 months. Keeping this in mind and relating it to New Moon mundane horoscope occurring at January 28, 2017 at 05:37 (IST) the important events about the scientific development was predicted by me on the basis of my understandings of Vedic Jyotish and that major event is being described in forthcoming paragraph (9):
(9) Major Event: “India’s space agency ISRO launched a record 104 satellites on a single rocket from the Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh today. India has become the first country to successfully carry so many satellites in a single mission. The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C37 is the star of what has been described as an incredible step for the country’s space programme. It tore into the sky at 9.28 am, breaking free of the earth’s gravitational pull with a growl. The countdown began 28 hours ago, says ISRO or the Indian Space Research Organisation.” – So says NDTV of February 15, 2017. Follow link: http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/isro-to-launch-a-record-104-satellites-into-earths-orbit-10-points-1659592 to view this news in details.
(10) Covering Prediction: “(8) This period Jan. 28, 2017 To Feb. 26, 2017 is also good for scientific developments.” – See whatever has been predicted under (8) of the article: “Prospects Within Jan. 28, 2017 To Feb. 26, 2017” – astrological predictions by Vishal Aksh written by me and which has been published on my Website:horoanalysis.wordpress.com on Sunday, January 29, 2017. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/prospects-within-jan-28-2017-to-feb-26-2017-astrological-predictions-by-vishal-aksh/ to view this article there.
(11) Supportive Prediction: “(7) Sadhakas, Yogis, Scientists, Mystic person & astrologers will get benefits according to their karmic approaches within Jan. 28, 2017 To Feb. 26, 2017.” – See whatever has been predicted under (7) of the article: “Prospects Within Jan. 28, 2017 To Feb. 26, 2017” – astrological predictions by Vishal Aksh written by me and which has been published on my Website:horoanalysis.wordpress.com on Sunday, January 29, 2017. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/prospects-within-jan-28-2017-to-feb-26-2017-astrological-predictions-by-vishal-aksh/ to view this article there.
Written on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 20:02 (IST) by