Major Events Coming Under The Range Of Mundane Astrological Predictions Given By Vishal Aksh
(1) This article is being written as the second part of the previous article “Massive Win For BJP The Ruling Party At Centre Exists In The Range of Mundane Astrological Predictions” Given By Vishal Aksh written by me on Sunday, March 12, 2017. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/massive-win-for-bjp-the-ruling-party-at-centre-exists-in-the-range-of-mundane-astrological-predictions-given-by-vishal-aksh-just-read-this-article/ to view that article written by me.
(2) This article too is written for the benefits of learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish and for the amusement of experts of Vedic Jyotish and astrology.
(3) When any astrologer predicts mundane event on the basis of Vedic Jyotish then several times the event predicted by him takes different shapes within the limits of the predictions given by him and this is very important to be understood by every learner and researcher of Vedic Jyortish. If the mundane astrological prediction given by an astrologer is that some political party will be able to win after a tough context or similar other prediction then there always be another scene that that predicted political party wins in some states and gets defeat in some other states but as a whole that party appears strong in its wins. And this is one possibility but what happens if that defeated side of that political party too form governments in other states and this gives values to the mundane astrological predictions given by an astrologer. In this context two major events are given in forthcoming paragraph (4) & (5) where these types of phenomena are described:
(4) Major Event 01: “Manipur threw up a hung verdict in the state assembly election. While Congress emerged as the single largest party with 28 seats, the BJP came in at second place with 21 seats. Yesterday, Manipur governor Najma Heptulla had invited Singh, who was unanimously elected the leader of the 21-member BJP legislature party, to form the government. This is the first time the BJP has come to power in the north-eastern state. Ending 15 years of Congress rule in Manipur, BJP leader Nongthombam Biren Singh was sworn in as the state’s chief minister in Imphal today.” – So says THE TIMES OF INDIA in its update of Mar 15, 2017. Follow link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/elections/assembly-elections/manipur/news/bjps-n-biren-singh-sworn-in-as-chief-minister-of-manipur/articleshow/57647374.cms to view this news.
(5) Major Event 02: “After a fractured mandate in the Goa state Assembly polls, the Congress and the BJP were locked in a heated battle to achieve majority and form government in the coastal state. Matters came to a head when governor Mridula Sinha extended an invitation to the Manohar Parrikar led BJP coalition to form the government despite Congress emerging as the single largest party with 17 seats. Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Manohar Parrikar was on Tuesday sworn in as the Goa chief minister for the fourth time.” – So says THE TIMES OF INDIA in its update of Mar 14, 2017. Follow link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/elections/assembly-elections/goa/news/manohar-parrikar-returns-as-goa-chief-minister/articleshow/57632259.cms to view this news in details.
(6) Event 03: “A group of Congress legislators in Goa were “upset” and blamed the party’s top leadership for the failure to form the government in the coastal state despite emerging as the single largest party in the assembly polls” – So says THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS of 13th March 2017. Follow link: http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2017/mar/13/goa-congress-mlas-blame-leadership-for-failure-to-form-government-1580885.html to view this news in details.
(7) Covering Prediction: “(14)Even despite tough oppositions ruling government at centre will be able to make itself dominating on opponents and oppositions within February 26, 2017 to March 28, 2017. It will be the attitude of oppositions or opponents of the ruling Government at centre making them suffer.” – See whatever has been predicted by me under (14) of the article: “Prospects Within Feb. 26, 2017 To Mar. 28, 2017” – astrological predictions by Vishal Aksh written by me and which has been published on my Website:horoanalysis.wordpress.com on Monday, February 27, 2017. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/prospects-within-feb-26-2017-to-mar-28-2017-astrological-predictions-by-vishal-aksh/ to view this article there.
Written on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 00:40 (IST) by