Major Events (Within Feb. 26, 2017 To Mar. 28, 2017) About Cricket Matches Winnings Of India Against Australia Coming Under The Range Of Mundane Astrological Predictions Given By Vishal Aksh
(1) This article too is being written to give the insightful benefits to the serious learners and researchers of Vedic Jyotish and for the entertainment of expert astrologers.
(2)The following major events as described in forthcoming paragraphs about Indian cricket occurred within February 26, 2017 to March 28, 2017:
(3)Major Event 01: “Team India won the 2nd five days cricket test match of Border – Gavaskar Trophy played from March 4, 2017 to March 7, 2017 at Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru against Australia by 75 runs.” – So says ESPN crickinfo. Follow link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/1062574.html to view this in details.
(4) Major Event 02: “The third 5 days cricket test match between India and Australis of Border – Gavaskar Trophy played at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi from March 16, 2017 to March 20, 2017 was ended in a draw.” – So says ESPN crickinfo. Follow link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/1062575.html to view this news in details.
(5)Major Event 03: “Team India won the 4th 5 days cricket test match of Border – Gavaskar Trophy played from March 25, 2017 to March 28, 2017 at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala against Australia by 8 wickets.” – So says ESPN crickinfo. Follow link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/1062576.html to view this in details.
(6) Major Event 04: “India defeated Australia by eight wickets to win the series 2-1 and reclaim the Border-Gavaskar Trophy.” – So says newspaper hindustantimes in its update of March 28, 2017. Follow link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-australia-live-cricket-score-4th-test-dharamsala-day-4/story-K11BkJzQwDLJMtzbvlR5YN.html to view this news in details.
(7) Major Event 05: “After congratulating Team India for winning the Test series 2-1 against Australia, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced cash awards for its players. The BCCI announced that each member of the Test side would receive Rs 50 lakh for the “historic Test series win” against Australia. Head coach Anil Kumble will get Rs 25 lakh while the other members of the support staff will also get richer by Rs 15 lakh each.” – So says THE INDIAN EXPRESS in its update of March 28, 2017. Follow link:http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/indian-cricket-team-players-to-get-rs-50-lakhs-each-for-2-1-series-win-over-australia-4589468/ to view it there.
(8) Covering Prediction For Major Events 01, 02, 03, 04 & 05: “(13) The period within February 26, 2017 to March 28, 2017 favors people, celebrities related to media, show world and games and such person will get benefits or regards and they will display their talents despite rough weather if that occurs. At least one intellectual or artistic creation will dominate on screen.” – See whatever has been predicted by me under (13) of the article: “Prospects Within Feb. 26, 2017 To Mar. 28, 2017” – astrological predictions by Vishal Aksh written by me and which has been published on my Website:horoanalysis.wordpress.com on Monday, February 27, 2017. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/prospects-within-feb-26-2017-to-mar-28-2017-astrological-predictions-by-vishal-aksh/ to view this article there.
(9) In fact the mundane astrological predictions about games given by me also came into being for other games too within February 26, 2017 to March 28, 2017. A separate article: “The Medals Winnings of Indian Athletes In Austria & Dubai Exist In The Range of Mundane Astrological Predictions” Given By Vishal Aksh – Just Read This Article was also written by me on Monday, March 27, 2017 in this context. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/the-medals-winnings-of-indian-athletes-in-austria-dubai-exist-in-the-range-of-mundane-astrological-predictions-given-by-vishal-aksh-just-read-this-article/ to view that article.
Written on Friday, March 31, 2017 at 16:46 (IST) by