“How To Recommend Gayatri Mantra As A Remedy?” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
(i) Sunday, May 5, 2019, I published the Article: “The Gayatri Mhamantra” written by me on my Blog. Follow link: https://horavivechana.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-gayatri-mahamantra-article-written.html to view that there.
(ii) In this present Article: “How To Recommend Gayatri Mantra As Remedy”, I wrote the practical applicability of Gayatri Mantra in improving the academic status. This is described in full details in Chapter (III). Every astrologer will be benefited after reading that.
(iii) In Chapter (II) a case of fulfilled prediction given by me about a female’s selection in a very prestigious Engineering Institute of her desire through Competition has been discussed by me. I predicted that by applying shortcut method as developed by me. In this context I would advice every budding Astrologer not to use these types of methods unless you gain required knowledge of Vedic Literatures and understand that on the basis of your experiences.
(iv) In Chapter (II) under (3)/ (iii), I wrote the summery of my researches on relating a Horary Horoscope to A Natal Horoscope
(v) In Chapter (III), I wrote several guidelines about the recommendations of Gayatri Mantra to improve one’s Academic Status. Budding Astrologers should avoid recommending remedies. Recommending remedies is a very tough job.
(vi) I have already written an Article titling “How To Recommend Remedies” on my Facebook Page & also on my Website. Follow link: https://horoanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/how-to-recommend-remedies-an-article-written-by-vishal-aksh/ to view it on my Website.
An Amazing Mantra to Increase Intelligence Level Of Students / Students Of Astrology
(1) This question is generally asked by students and the students of astrology about how to increase the level of intelligence useful in their studies. Though it is a tough job and for that the analysis of one’s entire horoscope is required and then suitable Mantra is selected and prescribed.
(2) But for all purposes there is an amazing mantra and this mantra has amazing power to increase the level of intelligence of students / students of astrology and for the benefit of all students I am writing that mantra with its process.
(3) Daily after taking a bath every student should sit on Padmasana or Sukhasana facing east direction then student should recite ॐ three times and then he should start reciting powerful Gayatri mantra for 108 times and the counting of this Gayatri mantra japa should be done with the help of Rudraksh mala. The Gayatri mantra is as follows:
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि धियो योनः प्रचोदयात्।
(4) Note: After the completion of Gyatrimantra japa daily the student must write this mantra for 24 times daily.
(5) This is the complete process for every student and soon he will find the level of intelligence increasing wonderfully. Reciting of this wonderful mantra with its complete process will enable the students
(i) To understand the inner meaning of the lecture delivered by his professor / teacher
(ii) To understand the true meaning while studying texts books
(iii) To cram and memorize whatever has been studied by them
(iv) To increase their inner strengths.
(6) The students of Jyotish /Astrology should also recite this mantra but with some additions before the recitation of Gyatri mantra they should recite Gyatri Hirdey for one time daily and after Gyatri japa they should recite Gayatri Kavach for one time daily and after this write this mantra 24 times daily to develop the vision to understand the inner depth of Jyotish/Astrology.
(i) The aforesaid Article written by me was published in my Facebook Public Group on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 18:37 (IST). Follow link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vedic-jyotish-world-of-vishal-aksh/an-amazing-mantra-to-increase-intelligence-level-of-students-students-of-astrolo/295496300632563/ to view it there.
(ii) The following is the Picture of that Article written by me in my Facebook Public Group:
(iii) The aforesaid Article was also published on my Facebook Page on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 18:37 (IST). Follow link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vishal-aksh/an-amazing-mantra-to-increase-intelligence-level-of-students-students-of-astrolo/337278473097042/ to view it there
(iv) It was also published on my Facebook Timeline on July 29, 2014 at 18:34 (IST) on my Facebook Timeline. Follow link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/vishal-aksh/an-amazing-mantra-to-increase-intelligence-level-of-students-students-of-astrolo/310736772437494/ to view it there.
Guidelines To Relate A Natal Horoscope To A Horary Horoscope
(1) It was Sunday, June 20, 2010 when a couple came to my residence to get the horoscope of their daughter analyzed by me in terms of her selection in Btech through competition. According to them their daughter has already appeared in Competitive Examination conducted by a very reputed Engineering Institute and they were waiting for her result and the next phase will be the interview. The mother of that girl appeared a bit frightened at that moment concerning her daughter’s academy and the straightforward query she asked about the possibility of selection of her daughter in that prestigious Engineering Institute at 11:08 (IST).
(i) Generally I analyze any horoscope through deep research work and it takes from a minimum of thirty hours to more than hundred hours to analyze a horoscope but many times people approach me without any prior information depending upon the seriousness of the situations surrounding them and under such circumstances I analyze their horoscope based on my experiences in the field of Vedic Jyotish. Here I would like to add for the benefits of budding Astrologers that they should never apply these shortcut ways until they gain sufficient experiences in this field.
(ii) Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 11:08 (IST) was taken as the details to erect Horary Horoscope.
(iii) The Birth Details of their daughter are not being disclosed in this Article because her Natal Siddhansh Chakra (D24) only was taken into consideration in addition to the Horary Horoscope to predict astrologically about her selection to that prestigious Engineering Institute.
(iv) In her Natal Siddhansh Chakra (D24) the Lagna (Sidereal Rising Sign in Siddhansh) was Simh with its lord Sun occupying it. The following is her Natal Siddhansh Chakra:
(v) Moon’s Mahadasha: From June 18, 2006 to June 18, 2016
(vi) Jupiter in Moon: From May 18, 2009 to September 17, 2010
(vii) Jupiter’s Sandhya Dasha: From April 14, 2004 to April 14, 2016
(viii) Sun’s Chatursheeti Mahadasha: From August 11, 2003 to August 12, 2015
(2) Analysis: In her Horoscope Sandhya Mahadasha Lord Jupiter being 5th lord in Siddhansh Chakra occupies 10th house in mutual aspect with Mercury the Karka of academy and Yogakarka Mars (Also 4th lord in her Siddhansh Chakra representing Academy). This indicates her Academic success in a professional course at any time within Jupiter’s Sandhya Mahadasha from April 14, 2004 to April 14, 2016.
(i) The Vinshottri Mahadasha lord Moon occupies 5th house in her Siddhansh Chakra and Jupiter’s Antardasha starting from May 18, 2009 to September 17, 2010 in Moon’s Mahadasha. The Jupiter’s Antardasha in her horoscope is guided by Jupiter’s Sandhya Mahadasha so I predicted her entrance to a professional course at any time before September 17, 2010.
(ii) The well disposed Antardasha lord Jupiter was in 6th from Vinshottri Mahadasha Lord Moon so I predicted an Academic Competitive Success for her at any time before September 17, 2010.
(iii) In her Siddhansh Chakra Sun being lord of Siddhansh Lagna occupies Siddhansh Lagna and there was progression of Sun’s Chatursheei Mahadasha from August 11, 2003 to August 12, 2015 with Saturn occupying 6th house in its own sign in Siddhansh Chakra indicated a very big Academic Success for her satisfying to her aspirations but Rahu & Ketu occupying 8th house from Chatursheeti Mahadasha lord Sun in Siddhansh Chakra also indicated doubtful situations at the last moment such as while interviewed before panel of experts.
(3) Then I decided to erect Horary Horoscope to make the analysis accurate and as already described that Sunday, June 20, 2010 at 11:08 (IST) was taken as the details to erect Horary Horoscope. The following was the Horary Horoscope:
(i) In the question horoscope of her mother Simh Rashi rises with 5th lord representing her in 8th house receiving aspect from malefic Saturn & Moon. 5th house is occupied by malefic Rahu. Lord of lagna Sun representing her mother though in 11th house but is in conjunction with malefic Ketu. This shows that at that time she was in the phase of depression and her mother also a sufferer on her account.
(ii) In this question horoscope there is no such possibility of her selection to a desired course. There is no applying aspect between lord of 5th representing her and lord of 9th representing her education. So classical rules of judging question horoscope only give negative results.
(iii) My Researches On Relating Horary Horoscope To One’s Natal Horoscope: For the benefits of all of you here I am sharing my researches about relating a Horary Horoscope to one’s Natal Horoscope. If a person approaches an Astrologer to know the future of his Relative, Friend, Family member or anyone he knows about a specific event then if the Horary Ascendant bears the same Sign that the concerning Divisional chart in the Natal Horoscope about that specific Event has the event will bound to occur provided the Ascendant of the concerned Divisional Chart is powerful and so is its lord in that Divisional Chart. This is somewhat against the Classical System of judging the Horary Horoscope written in texts but it is not against the Classical Theory Of Vedic Jyotish.
(iv) In the Horary Horoscope of her mother the Lagna rises is Simh which is the Lagna of her Siddhansh Chakra in her horoscope and her Siddhansh Lagna is powerful on account of the presence of its Lord Sun in it. So the first house in question chart represents her education in addition to her mother who asked the question. As discussed earlier that her Siddhansh Chakra is powerful. After considering all such possibilities I predicted for her that she will be selected in an engineering degree course in that particular prestigious institute through competition with a successful interview. This astrological prediction given by me fulfilled.
Guidelines To Recommend The Gayatri Mantra
(1) Both in Natal Siddhansh Chakra as well as in Horary Chakra Sun the prime Planet responsible for her success in desired Engineering Institute found to be afflicted on account of the influences of Rahu & Ketu on it so the need of Remedies to stop the coming favorable situation from slipping the hands comes into play.
(2) Because of appearing of Simh Lagna both in Siddhansh Chart and Horary Horoscope of that girl the recommendation of remedies from Durga Saptshati can be taken into consideration to protect her Sun from the evil influences of Rahu & Ketu. The following Mantras are given in Durga Saptshati to improve the education:
(i) ॐ विद्यावन्तं यशसवन्तं लक्ष्मीवन्तं जनं कुरु।
रुपं देहि जयं देहि यशो देहि द्विषो जहि॥
[Om Vidyavantam Yashashvantam Lakshnivantam Janam Kuru!
Rupam Dehi Jayam Dehi Yasho Dehi Dwisho Jahi!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This powerful mantra should be recommended where student is going to prepare for scholarship but in her case her motive was the selection in a prestigious Engineering Institute through Competition so the recitation of this Mantra does not apply to her.
(ii) ॐ विद्या समस्तास्तव देवी भेदाः, स्त्रियः समस्ताः सकला जगत्सु।
त्वयैकया पूरितम्बयैतत्, का ते स्तुतिः स्तव्यपरा परोक्तिः॥
[Om Vidya Samstastav Devi Bhedah, Striyah Samastah Sakala Jagatsu!
Tvayaikaya Pooritambyaitat, Kaa Te Stutih Stavypara Parokti!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This unique Mantra is effective in cases where Female Planets like Moon & Venus forming combinations of education in one’s horoscope are found afflicted but in that girl’s Siddhansh Chart Moon and Venus influencing 5th house are not found afflicted so this Mantra cannot be recommended for her for recitation.
(iii) ॐ सर्वस्य बुद्धिरुपेण जनस्य हृदि संस्थिते।
स्वर्गापवर्गदे देवी नारायणि नमोऽस्तुते॥
[Om Sarvasy Buddhirupen Jansy Hridi Sansthithe!
Swargaapvargde Devi Naarayaani Namostute!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This Mantra is best suited where Knowledge relating to Moksha is desired so it cannot be recommended for that Female.
(iv) ॐ विद्यासु शास्त्रेषु विवेकदीपेष्वाद्येषु वाक्येषु च का त्वदन्या।
ममत्वगर्तेऽति महान्धकारे, विभ्रामयत्येतदतीव विश्वम्॥
[Om Vidyasu Shaastreshu Vivekdeepeshvaadeyshu Vaakyeshu Ch Kaa Tvdanya!
Mamaatvargetapi Mahaandhkaare, Vibhraamytetadateev Vishvam!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: This Mantra when recited with full devotion increases Superior Knowledge, The knowledge of Six Shaastras and the Understanding & Siddhi of Vedic Mantra (वाक्येषु (Vaakyeshu) means Mantras of Vedas) but in that female’s case it could not be recommended because her prime requirement was the selection in a particular Engineering Institute through Competition.
(v) ॐ इत्युक्ता सा तदा देवी गम्भीरान्तःस्मिता जगौ।
दुर्गा भगवती भद्रा ययेदं धार्यते जगत्॥
[Om Ityuktaa Saa Tadaa Devi Ghmbheerantahsmita Jagau!
Durga Bhavani Bhadra Yayed Dhaaryete Jagat!!]
Why Was This Mantra Not Recommended?: There are several Astrologers and Mantrikas who believe that this powerful Mantra when recited with full devotion or use as a Samput to recite entire Durgasaptshati results in the Academic excellence.
This Mantra is 116th Mantra of the Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati. This Sanskrit Shloka describes the expressions of Bhagwati Durga after hearing the messages of Demon King Shumbh from his Messenger.
In Vedic Jyotish the Fifth House Stands for Academy and the aforesaid Sanskrit Shloka is from Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati.
This is 116th Sanskrit Shloka of Chapter: 5th of Durgasaptshati. Number 116 when divided by 27 (Total no. of Nakshatra) gives 4 as Quotient and 8 as Remainder and Remainder represents the 8th Nakshatra which is Pushya Nakshatra which is ruled by Vedic Devta Jeeva (Jupiter) the Guru of Devta and the possessor of entire forms of knowledge so this Mantra acts as a powerful Mantra to enhance the Academic and Mental levels when recited with full devotion even though not a single word about the Knowledge or Academy exists in this Mantra. Deva Guru always motivates Devtas to come out the Challenging Developments by his blessings and suggestions so this Mantra could be recommended for her to recite.
In her Siddhansh Chakra (D24) Rahu & Ketu are in 8th from Sun and in Horary Horoscope Sun is in conjunction with Ketu (A Demon representing Demon King Nishumbh) and it also receives 7th Aspect of Rahu (Also a Demon representing Demon King Shumbh) and 10th Aspect of natural malefic Saturn so if this Mantra was recommended to her to recite it would also activated Rahu & Ketu to create challenging developments in the selection process and for that Chandi Kavach existing under Durgasaptshati would also be recommended to her.
Under Sanskrit Shloka 40th of the Kavach it is said that Vedic Goddess Bhairvi should protect the wife of the Person reciting the Kavach (भार्यां रक्षतु भैरवी or Bharyaam Rakshtu Bhairyi) so the recitation of Chandi Kavach is strictly for men and thus it is not recommended for females.
Thus this Mantra could not be recommended for her to recite
(vi) In an earlier written Sanskrit Shloka under (v) of this Chapter: (III) the Devi Durga is said to exists as वाक्येषु (Vaakyeshu) which means Mantras of Vedas and this indicates the existence of Durga Devi in Vedas. In Shaap Vimochana Mantra existing in Durgakalpa of Rudrayamal Mahatantra the Durga Devi addressed as Rigvedaswaroopini or one having the form of Rigveda so Vedic Mantra for Academic Excellence could also be recommended for her to recite.
(3) Gayatri Mantra well glorified in Vedas also gives superior intelligence and competitive skills but it is also a Surya Mantra. In Aditya Hriday Strotra given in Valmiki Ramayana the Surya is addressed as Tamoghana (तमोघ्न) which means one who hammers the Darkness (Represented by Rahu & Ketu) and thus Gayatri Mantra was recommended to her to recite to satisfy her aspirations regarding her selection in a very prestigious Engineering Institute of her desires.
(4) After few days I got information that she started doing the Gayatri Mantra as prescribed by me as a remedy with pure hearted approaches.
(5) It was on Saturday, November 6, 2010, I received the news that she was selected in that Engineering Institute of her wishes before September 17, 2010.
Written on Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 17:13 (IST) by
Copyright © 2019 Vishal Aksh