(2) I am sure Mundane side of Vedic Jyotish is important and no one can ignore it. In this article I shall discuss about its usefulness in judging the weather situations in advance. Every researcher of Vedic Jyotish should try his best to concentrate on this branch.
(3) The following Mundane Predictions was given by me under (8) of that Article published on Friday, April 13, 2018:
Mundane Astrological Prediction: (8) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases tragedies, calamities and sufferings on account of Water, Raining, cloud bursts and lightening. There will be several people who will have narrow escape or will be saved.
(4) Mars started transiting Makar Rashi (Sidereal Capricorn) on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 16:08 (IST) and on the very first day of its entrance into Makar Rashi (Sidereal Capricorn) the heavy raining and cloudbursts started coming into being in the various parts of India.
(4.1) The following News as described under forthcoming paragraph (4.2) which was published in Newspaper ABP of May 3, 2018 indicates several such events
(4.2) News About Raining & Cloudbursts: “Cloudburst hits Chamoli, many cars wash away. On Wednesday night, rain and storm caused havoc in many states like Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand. In Uttarakhand, cloudburst hit Chamoli leading to washing away of many cars and debris. The good news in all this is that noboy died in the calamity”.
(1) If you find an astrologer talking about 22nd Drashkan & 64th Navansh then be sure he is in the initial stages of Jyotisha.
(2) I am sure person talking about 22nd Drashkan & 64th Navansh have no knowledge about how to calculate them. Generally 22nd Drashkan from Lagna and 64th Navansh from Moon is taken into consideration but vice – versa is also possible.
(3) Mathematically concentrate on 22nd you will find the 21 Drashkan completed and 22nd Drashkan running and in case of Navansh you find 63 Navanshcompleted and 64th Navansh running.
(3.1) A Drashkan is of 10⁰ so in 21 Drashkan there will be = 21 × 10⁰ = 210⁰
(3.2) Similarly A Navansh is of 3⁰ 20’ or 3.333333333333333333⁰ = (30÷9)⁰ so in 63 Navansh there will be = 63 × (30 ÷9)⁰ = 210⁰
(3.3) Concentrate on (3.1) & (3.2) you get in either cases the value is 210⁰ or 7 signs and 22nd Drashkan falls in 8th house from Lagna (Ignoring Chalit Chakra) and similarly 64th Navansh falls in 8th sign from the sign occupied by Moon.
(4) Thus adding 210⁰ to the longitude of Lagna and finding the Drashkan from the summation you get the 22nd Drashkan. Let us assume a fake Lagna Mesh 19⁰ 20’ 33”
(4.1) Adding 210⁰ to Mesh 19⁰ 20’ 33” or 19⁰ 20’ 33” + 210⁰ = 229⁰ 20’ 33” = Vrischika 19⁰ 20’ 33” so in Vrischika Rashi 2nd Drashkan will be the 22nd Drashkan for the Lagna Mesh 19⁰ 20’ 33” and second Drashkan of Vrischika will be the Drashkana of Meen ruled by Jupiter.
(4.2) Similarly Let us assume a fake Moon in Mesh 19⁰ 20’ 33” adding 210⁰ to it = 19⁰ 20’ 33” + 210⁰ = 229⁰ 20’ 33” = Vrischika 19⁰ 20’ 33” so 64th Navansh falls in 8th house from that occupied by Moon. Thus 64th Navansh of the Moon in the present fake case will be 6th Navansh in Vrischika rashi i.e. in Dhanur Navansh ruled by Jupiter.
(5) 22nd Drashkan is also known as Khara Drashkan where the meaning of Sanskrit word Khara is Ass in english. If Badhaka house of any Lagna has a relation with 22nd Drashkan or its lord then its malefic nature enhances further. This is very important to know.
(6) In Vedic Jyotish the lord of 22nd Drashkan is known as Kharesh.
“Spiritual (Vedic) Basis Of Vrish – Vrischika Axis” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
(1) I don’t know whether this Vrish – Vrischika Axis (Taurus Scorpio Axis) is used in any branch of Astrology for predictive purposes or not but today on Monday, April 30, 2018 I got insight to write on this subject.
(2) Everyone knows about Shiva Mandir and if you visit Shiva Mandir you find in Shiva Mandir, just outside the Mandir the statue of Nandy facing the Shivalinga exactly at 180⁰. This Nandy is a divine Vrish (Bull) and is supposed to be the Sewaka (Attendent), Shishya (Disciple) and Dharma (As per Shri Shivmahapurana) of Parmatma Shiva. In Greek language this Vrish is known as Taurus.
(3) As per Vedic Jyotish the 180⁰ from Vrish or Taurus is Vrischika or Scorpio the sign ruling genital parts of Kaalpurusha. In Shiva Mandir, Parmatma Shiva sits in the form of Linga (Male Generative Organ) and Parvati in the form of Yoni (Female Generative Organ) just below that Shivalinga indicating evolution cycle for betterment and refinement. Vrischika Rashi is a place of Shiva – Shakti Samagam (Shiva & Shakti unification). Parvati is the Shakti and Shiva & Shakti are the Divine parents of Anantkoti Brahmanda (Infinite Universes).
(4) As per Shri Shivamahapurana Nandy symbolized by Vrish Rashi or Taurus is the Dharma of Shiva so it reflects all the Vedic knowledge and in Vrish Rashi the complete Nakshatra Rohini exists. Rohini was the birth Nakshatra of Shri Krishana who propounded the Vedic philosophy of Karma. It indicates that Karma appears from Dharma. All those actions which are not in agreement with Dharma are not said to be Karma. Shri Krishana born in Vrish Rashi was known for getting all the blessing of his mother Yashoda. Parvati signified by Moon representing the divine mother of Anantkoti Brahmanda (Infinite universes) gets exalted in this sign.
(5) In Vrischika Rashi Parvati or Shakti (Prakarti) represented by Moon merges herself into Shiva (Purusha) and that is why Vrischika Rashi becomes debilitation sign for Moon. Kaartikay the elder son of Shiva & Shakti represented by Mars has lordship over Vrischika Rashi and Ganesha the younger son of Shiva & Shakti represented by Ketu gets exalted in Vrischika Rashi or Scorpio.
(6) In Vrischika Rashi two complete Nakshatra Anuradha (Mitra or friend) and Jyestha (Superior) exist indicating that great Parmatma is a friend of everyone and he is the only superior one.
(7) Vrischika Rashi is the place of residence of the divine family of Shiva & Shakti that indicates Vishwabandhutava (Universal brotherhood) and progressiveness and that should be practiced but while doing so no one should forget Vrish Rashi or Taurus indicating Dharma & Karma.
(8) The place of residence of the family of Shiva Shakti is full of Bhakti (Worship), Shradha (Devotion), Yoga, Tapa, Gayana (Superior Knowledge) and Moksha. Vrischika Rashi or Scorpio indicates the same.
Written on Monday, April 30, 2018 at 10:12 (IST) by
“Calculations Of नक्षत्र दशा (Nakshatra Dasha) From The Longitude Of Lagna” – an article written by Vishal Aksh
In Vedic astrology the नक्षत्र दशा(Nakshatra Dasha) calculations are made on the basis of the longitude of Moon. The planetary lord of theनक्षत्र (Nakshatra) occupied by the Moon at the time of one’s birth is the first दशा (Dasha)lord in all the नक्षत्र दशा (Nakshatra Dasha) such as Vinshottri, Yogni, and Ashottotri the दशा (Dasha).
Several astrologers opine that the main reason given behind it is that in Vedic literature the Moon is said to be lord of नक्षत्र (Nakshatra ) i.e Nakshatrapthat is why the नक्षत्र दशा(Nakshatra Dasha) should be calculated from the longitude of Moon.
Other astrologers can opine that this Moon primarily signifies mind and governs मानस कर्म (Maanas Karma or Mental Actions) and these मानस कर्म (Maanas Karma or Mental Actions)are strongest in all कर्म (Karma) that is why the नक्षत्र दशा (Nakshatra Dasha) calculations should be made from the longitude of Moon only.
In Vedic astrology the नक्षत्र (Nakshatra) occupied by Lagna (Ascendant) also plays significant role. The Lagna (Ascendant) of, Bhansh (D27) chart also known as नक्षत्रांश (Nakshatransh) i.e. the 27th part of a राशी (Rashi), is calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant). This Bhansh chart is used to calculate the strength of a person. In other words if the लग्न नक्षत्र (Lagna Nakshatra) was found effect less and then there should not have been Bhansh chart (D27) in Vedic astrology.
All the physical actions are performed by body and this body is represented by Lagna (Ascendant). It takes approximately two hours to change the Lagna (Ascendant) from on sign to another one whereas Moon takes near about 2.5 days to shift itself from one sign to another sign. The Lagna (Ascendant) moves faster than Moon. Thus Lagna (Ascendant) shifts from its occupied नक्षत्र to another one quicker than Moon. So it will be of no harm to calculate नक्षत्र दशा(Nakshatra Dasha) from लग्न नक्षत्र(Lagna Nakshatra) in addition to the usual calculation of नक्षत्र दशा(Nakshatra Dasha) from the longitude of Moon.
The following श्लोक (Shloka) is from the literature of ancient classical Vedic astrology is also found very much supportive in this context:
स्वजन्मनक्षत्रविलग्नतो वा ब्रूयात्क्रमणैव दशफलानि ।
दशावसानेष्वशुभं च सर्वे कुर्वन्ति सामान्यमिदं नराणाम् ॥
The meaning of above श्लोक is that the results of Dasha should be spoken after calculating Dasha from one’s जन्म नक्षत्र (Janma Nakshatra) i.e. नक्षत्र (Nakshatra)occupied by Moon and लग्न नक्षत्र (Lagna Nakshatra) i.e. नक्षत्र (Nakshatra) in which Lagna has risen at the time of one’s birth. The concluding periods of all the Dasha are generally adverse.
So it is clear from above श्लोक (Shoka)that the नक्षत्र दशा (Nakshatra Dasha)should be calculated from the longitude of the Lagna (Ascendant) too in addition to that of Moon. I think this is very useful clue that exists in above श्लोक(Shloka).
In my long experience in the field of Vedic Jyotish I have found that the नक्षत्र दशा (Nakshatra Dasha) calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant) is as important as it is calculated from that of Moon. Though the interpretation of this Dasha is somewhat more technical that is why a beginner may find difficulty in its interpretation in analyzing the horoscopes for the timing of events. Now I am giving some brief idea about the use of this Dasha calculated from the longitude of Lagna on the basis of my long experience in the field of astrology:
(1) This judgment of this Dasha should be in the similar fashion as done in case of the Dasha calculated from the longitude of Moon.
(2) If in any horoscope it is found that the Dasha calculated from Moon usually giving the results of any bhava (House) representing education, entrance into career first time or physical growth operates very much in late in one’s life but the Dasha calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant)giving these results operates at an appropriate age then this Dasha calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant)should be used for predictive purposes.
(3) If the Dasha / Antardasha calculated from both the ways support one another than that indicated events stored in horoscope bound to occur.
(4) Whether both types of Dasha calculated supports each other or not if there is perfect agreement between Dasha calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant) and the transit then the event indicated by the Dasha calculated from the Longitude of Lagna (Ascendant) is bound to occur.
(5) This Dasha calculated from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant) proves to be helpful while conducting rectification of time.
Dasha calculation should be done from the longitude of Lagna (Ascendant) too in addition to the dasha calculated from the longitude of Moon. Any prediction given on, this basis results in its fulfillment.
(1) It is very important question as it is very simple to ask but difficult to answer. This question has been asked to me by several astrologers time to time.
(2) As I always use to say that the rules of Vedic astrology depend on either common sense or the knowledge of Vedic texts. So every rule of Vedic astrology is based on logic and there is no doubt in it.
(3) Before describing why natural benefice planets owning kendras turn malefic, it will be better to understand why the term natural benefice or natural malefic is allotted to specific planets and this is useful to understand the Vedic astrology in depth.
(4) Vedic astrology recommends only nine planets, (1) Sun, (2) Moon, (3) Mars, (4) Mercury, (5) Jupiter, (6) Venus, (7) Saturn, (8) Rahu & (9) Ketu.
(i)Learners will find it hard to grasp that why Sun, Moon, Rahu & Ketu are termed as planets. Sun is a star, Moon a satellite of earth, Rahu is north node of Moon & Ketu is south node of Moon.
(ii) Let it be cleared in mind that this categorization of planets allotting Sun as star, Moon as satellite etc are modern view of the present science and it has nothing to do with the classification of planets on the basis of Vedic astrology and they are classified in this way many centuries before by great Vedic rishi of India.
(iii) Rahu the north node of Moon & Ketu the south node of Moon were known to those great Vedic rishi and that is why they termed them as shadow planets. So these nine planets are accepted in Vedic astrology.
(5)If common sense is used that anyone can define the term benefice or malefic such as anything appearing beautiful, gives feeling of joy or making one relaxed is a natural benefice thing and on the other hand anything looking ugly, giving feeling of fear or making one uneasy is a natural malefic thing.
(i) In terms of planets Moon appears beautiful and gives a feeling of being relaxed is termed as natural benefice planet in Vedic astrology, Venus also appear beautiful and attracts everyone so it is also termed as natural benefice planet.
(ii) In Vedic texts Mercury (Budh) is said to be son of Moon so it inherited its benefice qualities from Moon and that is why it is also termed as natural benefice in Vedic astrology and in Vedic texts Jupiter (Guru) is said to be the teacher, professor and spiritual guide who purifies the aatma (soul) and brings one from tamsik darkness to satvik light so it is also considered as a natural benefice planets.
(iii) On the other hand it is dangerous to see the Sun with naked eyes, it makes the temperature very hot which is very difficult to face so that is why Sun also considered as a natural malefic planets but it give light and directions so apart of being malefic planet it is not cruel planet.
(iv) Mars appears red the colour of blood and it gives fear of war so it is also said as natural malefic planet and of cruel nature in Vedic astrology.
(v) In Vedic texts Saturn is described as of black colour and it gives fear of extreme darkness leading to feel insecure and without light it becomes impossible to see so Saturn is also described as natural malefic planet of cruel temperament.
(vi) Hence based at common sense the natural benefice and natural malefic planets are described in Vedic astrology.
(vii) Rahu & Ketu cause eclipse so create darkness so they are also treated natural malefic planets in Vedic astrology.
(6)If common sense is used further then everyone will find that it feels good to eat every time but it does not result in good health, any person looking good may be evil by heart or an ugly looking person may be of kind heart.
(i) Flash eater lions protect the jungle and grass eater elephants destroy the jungle.
(ii) Hence we find certain good looking things gives adverse results and certain bad looking things give good results.
(iv) This holds well in case of planets too e.g. for Tula lagna the greatest natural benefice Jupiter becomes greatest malefic and greatest natural malefic Saturn becomes greatest benefice.
(7)It becomes clear from whatever has been described under (5) about the logic behind taking Moon, Mercury, Venus & Jupiter as natural benefice planets and Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu as natural malefic planets.
(8) In Vedic astrology parmatma Vishnu is said to be the ruler of four Kedras ( Angular Houses 1st, 4th, 7th & 10th houses) and bgahvati Lakshmi is the ruler of trikonas (Triangular houses or trines: 1st, 5th & 9th houses).
(i) In the Trimurti of Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh, Parmatma Vishnu is the divine preserver so the Kendra bhava of horoscope coming under his rule also indicate the responsible position.
(ii) Here again common sense is used to find the planet suitable for such responsible position. Starting with Sun, it is natural malefic but it is a King of all the planets so he can hold the responsibility to own kendras,
(iii) Moon is a natural benefice planet is also a King but it of wavering mind and it acts as a king maker for other but in itself it is not capable to hold the positions of strong Kendras,
(iv) Mars represents Kartkey the commander of the army of Devtas and it knows how to obey commend or give command so it is best planet to own the responsibility of Kendras,
(v) Mercury indicates a prince of teen age and a prince cannot be able to hold the responsibilities of Kendra,
(vi) Jupiter & Venus are supposed to be rishi and tapsvi in Vedic texts and tapsvis cannot hold the position of responsibilities so Jupiter & Venus apart of being benefice planets are not capable of holding the position of owning Kendras and
(vii) Saturn is servant and it is able to hold the responsibilities of owning Kendra as it is the servant who better knows his responsibilities so Saturn apart of being natural malefic planet can hold the responsibilities of owning Kendras
(viii) And Rahu & Ketu have no ruler ship over any sign in Vedic astrology so they can not be the owner of any house.
(9)It becomes from what has been discussed under (8) that 1. Natural malefic planets owning Kendra houses become benefice and 2. Natural benefice planets owning Kendra houses become malefic.
(10)But every planet irrespective of being natural benefice or natural malefic become benefice if it owns the 1st house or Lagna as 1st house also comes under trikona or triangular houses and lord of any trine houses is always benefice.
(11)For Mesh, Makar & Tula Lagnas natural benefice Moon becomes the lord of Kendra and it does not give good results for these Lagnas provided it is not involved in any rajyoga and this defect of owning Kendra is least in the Moon.
(12) For Dhanu and Meen Lagnas this natural benefice Mercury becomes the owner of Kendras and becomes malefic but it displays its evil nature more as compared to what natural benefice planet Moon displays for Mesh, Makar & Tula Lagnas.
(13) For Mithun & Kanya Lagnas natural benefice planet Jupiter owns Kndras so it gives evil results to these Lagnas.
(14) For Kark & Mesh Lagna natural benefice planet Venus owns the Kendra house and for these Lagnas so Venus becomes the most malefic planet for these Lagnas.
(15) Any natural benefic planet owning Kendra if becomes the lord of any trikona house then that natural benefice planet becomes yogakarka or extremely benefice planet in case of Makar & Kumbh Lagnas natural benefice planets Venus owns a Kendra house as well as a trikona house so for these Lagnas only Venus becomes the best benefice planets in addition of being the ruler of Kendras as a natural benefice.
(16) In this article I have tried my best to explain the logic behind this statement that benefice planets owning Kendras become mlefic.
BJP At Present Ruling At Centre Is Inching Towards Another Rajya Yoga
(1) Fresh Lok Sabha elections in India will be held in Year 2019 and at present BJP is ruling at centre. In this article I am going to analyse the Horoscope of BJP in terms of its future prospects.
(2) The BJP was formed on April 6, 1980 at 11:45 (IST) in New Delhi and in the Horoscope of BJP the Moon’s Mahadasha has been started since April 18, 2018 for ten years. In other words, from April 18, 2018 to April 18, 2028 is the period of Moon’s Mahadasha.
(3) The following figure is the Horoscope of BJP:
(3.1) Several Astrologers opine that the Ascendant of BJP is Mithuna (Sidereal Gemini) and Moon the Mahadasha lord being 2nd Lord occupies 6th house in debilitation so this period will not be good for BJP to come into power again in the Lok Sabha elections 2019. In my opinion such conclusions should not be drawn just merely glancing at Horoscope so the entire Horoscope should be analysed.
(3.2) In forthcoming Paragraphs I shall analyse the Horoscope of BJP. If you are an Astrologer or a learner of Astrology always keep in mind that Sun and Moon are freed from the evil lordships of adverse Bhava / Houses such as 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th
(3.3) The very thing required to win elections is the inner strength of the Horoscope reflected through Bhansh Chart (D27) if the Bhansh Chart of a political party reflects inner strength then it results in the support from voters and for that the political party should have skills to win the hearts of voters.
(3.4) The following is the Bhansh Chart (D27) of BJP:
(3.5) Moon the Mahadasha lord occupies 6th house both in Rashi Chart and in Bhansh Chart so Moon occupies Vargottam Bhava. Moon in 6th house makes one highly intelligent and skilful. In the Horoscope of Political Party this position of Moon enables it to understand the moods and views of voters and the political party will be able to attract the attention of voters. Several of you find it difficult to digest why Moon gives these qualities in 6th house and why Moon in 6th houses in Rashi and Bhansh charts is termed as Vargottam Bhava? In next paragraph two links have been given for two articles written by me concerning Moon in 6th house and Vargottama
(iii) By clicking the above given Links, you will understand the brilliancy about Moon in 6th house and the Expansion of the concept of Vargottam.
(3.7) The Mahadasha lord Moon being lord of Bhansh Lagna (D27) Kark (Sidereal Cancer) occupies 6th house in Rashi Chart in debilitation and there it receives 4th aspect from Mars, 7th aspect from Venus and 5th aspect from Yamakantaka. This makes Mahadasha Lord Moon powerful enough to attract voters.
(3.8) The Quadrangular disposition of Mars & Venus being Lords of debilitation and exaltation signs of Moon and the 4th aspect of Mars falling on Moon results in the cancellation of debilitation of Moon and thus Moon’s Mahadasha from April 18, 2018 to April 18, 2028 gives space for BJP to touch the hearts of voters by its intellectual, emotional and peace giving approaches.
(3.9) The fifth aspect of Yamakantaka on Mahadasha Lord results in wave or similar to that.
(3.10) In BJP’s Bhansh Chart Mercury is in second house and there it comes under the 7th aspect of natural benefic Venus and there Mercury occupies 9th from Mahadasha Lord Moon. It indicates in the Moon’s Mahadasha from April 18, 2018 to April 18, 2028 the influential speeches by BJP leaders will do wonders and those speeches will influence voters in very positive manners.
(4) In BJP’s Rashi Chart Rajya Saham falls in Vrischika Rashi (Sidereal Scorpio) and from Rajya Saham its lord Mars occupies 10th from it and there is exchange between 5th lord Jupiter and 10th lord Sun from this Rajya Saham and Jupiter by being 5th lord is in conjunction with lord of Rajya Saham Mars. The Mahadasha Lord Moon being 9th lord from Rajya Saham occupies Rajya Saham and there this Mahadasha Lord Moon gets cancellation of debilitation. This Mahadasha Lord Moon forms Rajya Yoga in BJP’s Rashi Chart.
(4.1) While occupying Rajya Sahama Moon receives 4th aspect of lord of Rajya Saham Mars, 5th aspect from benefic Yamakantaka and 7th aspect from natural benefic Venus. The three aspects falling on Moon result in powerful Rajya Yoga in Moon’s Mahadasha from April 18, 2018 to April 18, 2018.
(4.2) Antardasha of Rajya Saham Lord Mars in the Mahadasha of Moon will be from February 17, 2019 to September 17, 2019 and that Antardasha of Mars occurs during the Vrischika Rashi (Sidereal Scorpio) of Jupiter from October 11, 2018 to about November 5, 2019. The Lok Sabha 2019 election will likely to be held within February 17, 2019 to September 17, 2019 i.e. in the Antardasha of Mars and BJP will be the winner.
(4.3) Here I would like to say that Rajya Yoga must be judged in Dashmansh Chart (D10) and following is the Dashmansh Chart of BJP:
(4.4) Royal Planet Moon occupies Meen Rashi (Sidereal Pisces) in Dashmansh Chart (D10) and there it receives 8th aspect of Mars, 7th aspect of Rahu and 7th aspect of Ardhyama and whenever Moon receives the aspect of at least three Planets it results in Rajya Yoga or combination of Political Success.
(4.5) In BJP’s Dashmansh Chart (D10) Moon occupies Meen Rashi (Sidereal Pisces) in conjunction with exalted Venus, Ketu occupying its own sign and benefic Yamakantaka and this also results in powerful Rajya Yoga or combination of Political Success.
(4.6) The Mahadasha Lord Moon forming powerful Rajya Yoga as described under (4.4) and (4.5) occupies 10th from Surya Lagna Mithuna (Sidereal Gemini) in Dashmansh Chart and from this Surya Lagna Mithuna (Sidereal Gemini) of Dashmansh there is exchange between 5th lord Venus & 10th lord Jupiter and Moon in conjunction with 5th lord from this Surya Lagna exalted Venus and this is a very powerful Rajya Yoga or combination of Political success and BJP will continue to rule at Centre after Lok Sabha election 2019.
(5) The three digit number calculated to know the future of BJP was 875 and middle digit 7 is ruled by Mahadasha lord Moon and unit digit 5 is ruled by Venus and the combination of Middle and unit digit Lords Moon and Venus forms Rajya Yoga in the Dashmansh (D10) of BJP as described earlier under (4.5) and it confirms political success of BJP in Moon’s Mahadasha started from April 18, 2018 to April 18, 2028 in the first part of the Mahadasha.
(5.1) Three Digit No: 875 reflects Lagna Meen 24o 19’ 28” and this occurs on Friday, 20 April 2018 at 05:20:54 (IST) and Horoscope erected on these details is the Equivalent Horoscope for BJP and which is given below:
(5.3) The Mahadasha Lord of BJP’s Horoscope Moon is exalted in Equivalent Horoscope and Antardasha Lord Mars occupies 10th house where Mars gets directional strength so the Political success for BJP is confirmed within the Antardasha of Mars in the Mahadasha of Moon from February 17, 2019 to September 17, 2019.
(5.4) In Equivalent Horoscope Rajya Saham and Karma Saham fall in Kark Rashi ruled by Moon and this Moon is exalted in conjunction with Venus and both of them receive 9th Aspect of benefic Yamakantaka this makes both of Saham powerful.
(5.5) The Equivalent Lagnaaroodhapada falls in Vrish Rashi occupied by its lord Venus in conjunction with exalted Moon and both of them receive 7th aspects of benefic Yamakantaka and benefic Ardhyama. This fulfils the hopes of BJP.
(5.6) The Equivalent Aroodhpada of 10th house falls in Simh Rashi (Sidereal Leo) and the lord of this Equivalent Dashampadaroodh Lagna Sun is exalted and 10th house from it falls in Vrish Rashi (Sidereal Taurus) occupied by its own lord Venus and exalted Moon and both of them receive 7th aspects of benefic Yamakantaka and benefic Ardhyama. This is a powerful combination of Political Success for BJP
(5.7) The Ashtottri Mahadasha of Venus in Equivalent Horoscope will be up to April 8, 2023 and whatever has been said about the fulfilment of hope and getting political success of BJP under (5.5) and (5.6) occurs at any time before April 8, 2023 and a period started from April 20, 2018 to April 20, 2019 and from April 20, 2019 to April 20, 2020 will prove significant as the hopes and political success of BJP are concerned.
Mars’s Makar Rashi (Sidereal Capricorn) Transit Occurs In Kanya Lagna (Sidereal Virgo Ascends) On May 2, 2018 At 16:08 (IST) In New Delhi The National Capital Of India
Astrological Mundane Predictions For India Within May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018
(1) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) creates hurdles for Indian people below 36 years to concentrate fully so they need to concentrate and think before speak or reply.
(2) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) makes Indian people makes Indian people more humanitarian in their behavior and that is one of the right things occurring within this period.
(3) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) makes Indian people pure hearted enabling them to understand the emotions and feelings of others. Pure heartedness is one of the best approaches that a human can have.
(4) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases the intuition level of people of India and thus this period proves favorable for Astrologers, Fortune Tellers and people having Vak Siddhi.
(5) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases the inner strength of people of India and thus this period supports defense men, police men and similar person to display their inner strength.
(6) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) supports players, correspondents and authors to display their wonderful strengths and efficiencies and they will get honors and regards too.
(7) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases tragedies, diseases and calamities so Indian people should take care about their health. There will be several people who will have narrow escape or will be saved.
(8) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases tragedies, calamities and sufferings on account of Water, Raining, cloud bursts and lightening. There will be several people who will have narrow escape or will be saved.
(9) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves adverse for Celebrities and people related to Games, Show world, Advertising Agencies, Media, Entertainment and news agencies in terms of their health and these people will either be victimize by the ill will of their opponents or suffer on account of hidden actions of nature.
(10) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) creates emotional disturbances so Indian people suffering from depression or any other psychological complexes should remain careful within this period.
(11) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) gives fear of quakes but not much damages are feared.
(12) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) increases the spirituality of Indian people and thus this period proves beneficial to Purohits, spiritualists, occultists, Mystics, Astrologers, Doctors, Yogis, Scientists and similar people.
(13) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves favorable for Scientific developments. If any hurdles occur it will be removed by concerned authorities and scientists.
(14) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) supports ruling Government at Centre to dominate on all the oppositions and opponents.
(15) Rudra, Lakshmi, Parvati and Hanumanji are the deities to be worshiped within Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) to get divine benefits and protections.
(16) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves beneficial to perform Mantrajapa, Yagaya and Sadhna
(17) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves favorable for Indian students for their studies and competitions.
Astrological Mundane Predictions For The World Within May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018
(17) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves disturbing the peace of the world. Any step taken by any nation of the world to maintain the peace will prove fruitless within this period.
(18) Transit Of Mars (From May 2, 2018 To Nov. 6, 2018) in Makar (Sidereal Capricorn) proves adverse in forms of tragedies, attacks and agitations in several parts of the world
(19) Several Celebrities, Leaders, Officials and Politicians holding the coveted positions or held coveted positions in past will be punished, victimize by the actions of opponents against them and suffer on account of the hidden actions of nature.
Written on Friday, April 13, 2018 at 18:31 (IST) by